Chapter 20

Liam P.O.V

I watched as the car blew up into flamed as my heart stops. Niall. he's gone for ever. What do we tell Katie and the kids?!

I found him!!" Zayn screamed at us, as his men Niall's men and me ran to the car as Zayn pulled him out.

He was burnt, but not badly, as ash covered him a bit. I knew Niall would probably be dead or even in a coma. I don't know, but time will tell before he is probably dead.

"We need to get him to a hospital!" I yelled hijacking one of Simons guards car and drove to them letting then get Niall in.

"Let's go!" I yelled as Zayn got in and we rushed to the hospital.

"Hurry my friend was in a car as a bomb blew off!" I yelled at a nurse as the doctors and nurses rushed off to get Niall into the hospital and into a room.

Me and Zayn waited for hours, hoping our friend will be ok. But of he is he's lucky. If not. were doomed.

Katie's P.O.V

I hummed as I was relaxing on the couch, oblivious to what is going on around me.

"When is daddy coming home?" Lillie ask as I looked at her.

"I don't know baby, I'll let you know soon as possible." I smiled.

"He should be back before Saturday." I smiled, watching her nod and run away.

I watched as my phone rang seeing Liam's caller I.D. I smiled to my self hoping it was a call saying they were on the plane safely but it wasn't.

"Hey Liam!" I chirped through the phone.

"Katie.." He whispered as I heard yelling on the other line. "Liam what is going on?" I asked as he shook a bit.

"Katie, there was a bomb in the car. T-That Niall was in.." He started as I froze in my spot.

"I-Is he.." I whispered.

"I'm afraid soo Katie.. The doctor are trying.. Not a single heart beat." He said.

I couldn't make out words as my world crashed.

"I'll text you more information.." He said and with that he hung up.

"Niall's dead.. Niall's dead!" I yelled as Casey took the kids out back for them to not hear as Max ran to my side.

"Katie." He whispered.

"He slipped out of my hands. Max, Niall's gone."