Chapter 12

Niall's P.O.V

"So now what." Liam asked as we got back on the plane.

"Were going to California." I said giving him a look.

"Ok.." He backed down and walked away.

I knew I was being really rude right now, but I could actually care less, I wasn't in the mood for stupidity, lying, assholes, annoying, questions. I mean god damn use your common sense.

I looked out the window as our plane took off once again. If she isn't here then she could be anywhere, I don't know where. But some where.

"Niall." Zayn called as I looked over. "yeah?" I asked. "meeting."

I nodded an got up going into the back room with Zayn's men and mine.

"Alright we need to figure out a plan before we go anywhere." Zayn said as I rolled my eyes. "No duh."

I knew he was ignoring me. "There the house will be full with guards inside and out. There will be girls in there too." He said as I nodded listening more.

"Liam and Louis, you'll take the back side of the house." "Harry and I will take front. Niall's men and mine the sides." He said.

"And me?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"You will run straight upstairs and check all rooms for the girls and Katie." He said and I nodded.

"How will this work? we can be shot at." Liam said looking at Zayn.

"Well you're just going to hope you don't die." Zayn said as I growled.

"If i loose a guy of any sort, you will be the first one to die. Do I make my self clear." I yelled at Zayn.

"What ever floats your boat." He said as I walked out to Harry following me.

"Niall what if this is a trap?" He asked as I looked at him.

"It better not be. Because if it is. Shit will be going down." I said as he nodded.

"Get some sleep Harry you'll need it. We will be going to war in 7 hours." i said as he nodded.

"Thank you sir." He said and ran to his bunk.

I looked out side the window thinking to my self. What if Harry is right. what if it was a trap and Zayn was a part in it. I mean he did try to kill my daughter.

Well if it is one I'm going to be in the fame zone just to get my men and Katie out a live.