Chapter 2

Katie's Pov

"Guys this is Stacey, she will be your baby sitter till I get back." I smiled at the kids as they greeted Stacey.

"Your really pretty!" Lillie smiled at her.

"Aww thank you!" Stacey smiled at Lillie, I knew they would be good friends.

"Ok I'll be back around Five O'clock, if there is a problem please call my cell." I said handing her my number.

"Ohh Brianna's medicine is in the top cupboard above the microwave, she needs to take it around Two an she needs a nap." I said to Stacey as I looked at the time 11 am. Shit! i'll be late for my date!

"Ok well mommy has to go." I smile grabbing my keys and saying good bye to the kids.

"Bye mommy." They smiled as I waved and left driving in my car.

*

"You must be Josh." I smiled at the cute brunette standing before me.

"And you must be Katie, your a very beautiful women." He smiled.

"Aww thank you so much, you are to cute." I smile not realizing I was blushing.

"You want to go get something to eat?" He asked as I nodded. "Yeah let's go!"

I smiled as we walked into a small cafe, it reminded me of the one Niall took me too on our honey moon, but who cares, I'm done with his ass.

"What ever you want it's on me." He smiled as I nodded. "thank you." I smiled.

It was really fun with Josh, just sitting here eating, and having a good conversation, I'm never out but this is a good time to catch up.

"So your single right." He asked me as I nodded shyly.

"Cool." He chuckled as I smiled.

"Well it's already half past One, want to walk around?" He asked as I nodded.

"Yeah but I have to be home around Five." I said as He nodded.

He paid for our lunch as I smiled and walked out with him. "Thank you again." I said as He nodded. "no problem."

"Where too?" He smiled at me as I started to think. "Hmmm anywhere."

"Alright." He smiled taking my hand as I laced our fingers together, It feels right, yet Niall's was more protective then josh's grip.

"You alright?" He asked as I nodded, I really wasn't, I wanted Niall, I miss him, sooo much, but no I can't, not after what he said to me!

"Yeah I'm perfectly fine though," I lied at him as his grip got tighter and nodded.

If only Josh was Niall

Niall's Pov

This is absolute bull shit! I was done with Katie and her shit, telling me she hasn't moved on is a fucking lie! But I don't care we are through, I called up the boys before I boarded the plane, It's time to take care of Simon and his dumb ass crew.

From: Harry

"You sure about this."

Thank god for wifi on this god damn plane.

To: Harry

I am positive, I don't give a flying rats ass about Katie or Paige, I'm going back to the one job I love, being Dark.

From: Harry

Niall I still think it's a bad idea, what if Katie was telling you the truth!? your gonna seem like an ass hole.

To: Harry

Were doing this weather you like or not! round up the boys!

From: Harry

Yes, sir.

I saw the last text and smirked. I knew he was undefeated, He couldn't say no to me, if he did, he knew what would have happened.

Watch out Simon Cowell. I'm coming to get you.