Chapter 23

Katie's P.O.V

I sighed as I left the funeral once the kids knew what happened to there dad as I left with them, after twenty-minutes of being there.

"He's never come back is he mummy.." Lillie asked looking up at me. "No he is not baby, I'm really sorry." I whispered looking at her as people took his coffin out and set him outside where the grave yard was letting the boys leave as well.

"They are not burying him till tomorrow morning." I whispered looking at her as she nodded, while I helped her and the rest of the kids in the car.

"Mummy is taking you over to uncle Liam's house for a sleep over cause I will be hanging out with mummies fans for tonight." I said watching them nod.

I finally got to Liam's house letting them run in while they played with Arianna.

I sighed as I hugged Liam. "Seriously thank you for being a great friend." I whispered in his ear as he nodded.

"Any time Katie, we have your back." He said kissing my head as I nodded leaving the house and getting home changing into new clothes to go out with the girls.

Perrie's P.O.V

I got in the car with Casey and went straight to Katie's house.

"I know she is upset, but she has to have some fun right?" Casey asked me as I nodded. "Yes, we have to make sure she has fun and doesn't mope around." I said.

"But can you blame her? Her husband passed away," Casey said looking at me as I nodded pulling up into the house and sighed. "Well let's go get her, and try to have fun."

Casey said as we both got out of the car and closed our doors walking up to the house knocking on the door.

(next update will be the last chapter, what do you guys think of me doing a Harry fan fic? It's called unpredictable, sooo pleaaassseeee check it out and let me know what you guys think of it so far, I will post once I get yes comments and please comment on it so I know what you guys think of it :D)