Chapter 7

Katie's P.O.V

How can tis be? How did I even get to be in California?!

"What am I doing here?" I asked Bella. She looked like a total wreck I can't imagine what she has been through at all.

"I-I don't know.. All I know is Simon is here to torcher you." She stuttered a bit.

"Me? Why is he after me? I didn't even do anything but tried to protect my kids!" I said to her making her nod.

"H-He said he wants revenge on Niall, and he was going to take you or a kid and kill you or that kid slowly.

"I'm glad he took me! that's my fucking baby!" I yelled getting pissed of minute after minute.

"S-Sorry he's coming." She said running into another room as I heard foot steps coming up the stairs with whistling as my door swung open.

It was a medium size man. He must be a security guard.

"The boss would like to see you." He said with Glassy eyes. He must be hurt? Or he is playing a trick on me.

"Ok." I said standing up slowly.

"My Name is Paul. I will be your body guard while you are here." He said sternly and helped me out the door.

I walked down stairs in bad shape from being whacked with another car. "ow." I whimpered in pain my ankle really hurts.

"Well hello sunshine." Simon smirked at me.

"Save it." I growled as Paul helped me to the couch and I sat down with him next to me.

"So I see you met your guard Paul. He will take care of you and make you comfortable." Simon said as he walked back and sat at his desk.

"Let me tell you something Katie." He said as I looked up at him.

"It will be a little bit easier if we don't lie to each other correct?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Then let's start with this. Your really not happy with Niall, in fact you probably hate living with him after what happened when your relation ship broke off right?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"What so you mean no." He said crossing his arms.

"I was upset. I never hated him. i'm 24 years old. What am I suppose to do? I can or can't forgive him. So I decided to forgive him." I shrugged.

"That simple?" He asked as I nodded.

"Well let me tell you a little secret." He smirked as I crossed my leg over my other listening to him.

"You stay with me. And I'll leave your family alone. If Niall comes to get you. He will be shot. If you try to escape. Say goodbye to your family." He smirked.

"Is that all Simon?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Yes." He said standing up as I got up walking back to the stairs.

"Ohh and Katie one more thing." He said as I rolled my eyes and looked at him. "Yes?"

"Welcome home." He smirked as I flipped him off and went up the stairs to my new room.

"Your all settle then." Paul asked softly as I nodded laying on a comfortable bed. Nice touch Simon!

"Yeah thanks so much paul." I said softly to him smiling a bit.

"Welcome Katie. You need anything I'll be in the hallway, If i'm not there Bella is next door." He smiled as I nodded watching him leave.

I looked at the time 7:38 pm. "I really need to catch up on some sleep." I mumbled as I laid down closing my eyes before falling into a deep sleep of Darkness.

Niall's P.O.V

I drove back to my house looking at cars in my drive way. "The hell is going on?!" I yelled as I left my car and ran to my door. I found it was unlocked and I was now pissed.

I ran into the house. "What the hell is going on h-" I started as I earned a punch in the face as I flew against the wall quickly.

"Welcome Mr. Horan." A familiar voice said as I looked around to see a tall man in the shadows.

"W-Who's there?" I growled as two men held me back making the figure come out of the shadows.

"Tie him to a chair." He said as I looked up to see Zayn.

"Zayn mate. Why the hell are you doing this?! You have Perrie!" I yelled.

"Silence." He said as I growled as the men tied me too a chair.

"I need to tell you something Niall." He said as I was struggling a bit to get out of the chair.

"I'm not with Simon anymore. I know what I did was wrong. So instead of begging you for mercy. I made a own gang." he said as I nodded.

"So your just going to kill me right here and Now?" I asked.

"No. Your my best mate... well was. I'm here to help. I sent a body guard name Paul to Simon. He's Katie's body guard, and he knows what the plan is." He said.

"So your helping me now." I asked him.

"Yes."

"Then why did you tie me to a chair?" I asked.

"Ohh sorry. I know you" He laughed and I cracked a smile.

I watched as the men untied me and I went up to Zayn hugging him. "If we get her back and she is safe. I will forgive you." I said softly.

"Thank you Niall." He said hugging me back as I pulled away.

"Let's go save my wife."

A/N: who thinks Niall is going to get Katie back? heehee Please vote comment. Inbox me. I want to meet new people! Don't forget to check out my other books too!(: