Chapter 15

Katie's P.O.V

"It's over.." The doctor said looking at Niall. He looked so empty his skin so pale. "We tried everything we could to save him." The doctor said as he finally left.

"We pull the plug soon." The nurse said leaving also, leaving me in the chair with tissues all around me. I told Liam to go back home to bring Jake and Lillie, to say good bye to their father.

"Mummy.." Bella said walking over to me slowly as I sniffled looking at her. "Y-Yes.." I asked her as the boys came in and looked at Niall and frowned.

"Katie..." Harry said softly and ran to me pulling me into a hug as it seemed like I sobbed for hours into his shoulder.

"He's in a better place now.." He said as I nodded crying harder. "But he's still here.." I cried. "I know, but you know if he does go, he is in good hands." He said as I pulled away nodding.

I got up and pulled the covers off of Niall and slipped in next to him cuddling into his chest as I listened to his slow heart beat, trying to carry on.

"Did Liam land?" I asked shaking as I tried holding in the tears. "Yes he did, the kids will be here, in 4 hours." Zayn said looking at me.

"Thank you.." I said to him as he raised an eyebrow. "For what?" He asked. "For saving me... and trying to keep Niall safe." I said as he gave a small smile and nodded.

"Thank you.." I said as I fell asleep right next to my lifeless husband.

Liam's P.O.V

I drove to the house shaking not knowing what to do, how do I spill the news to everyone? Especially the kids.

I parked in the drive way as Arianna ran to me and hugged me crying happily. "Y-You're home!" She cried as I hugged back. "For now I need the kids so I can bring them to Katie.

"You found her?" She said pulling away and looking at me. "Yes, but it's Niall." I said and went inside to greet the other girls. "Where's Jake and Lillie?" I asked as they ran to me. "Uncle Liam!" They smiled and ran to me hugging me.

"Wow you guys got bigger." I smiled and hugged them back. "Where's mummy and daddy?" They asked as I sighed. "You'll see them." I said and they nodded. "Go into my car kiddos." I said as they ran out the door.

"Where is Katie and Niall?" Casey asked as I shook my head. "Their in California. But Katie is fine." I said. "But Niall?" She asked as I shook my head. "He's dead." I said and left hearing gaps filling the room.

I helped the kids into the car and drove to the airport as fast as I can. Once we got there I helped the kids onto the private plane and we took off.

"Is mummy and daddy ok?" Lillie asked as I looked at her. "they will be fine.." I said hopefully.