Chapter 4: Good News

Introducing Pyper America
As Allesandra :) Look at them eyes tho... I would totally get a lens in that color if i'm not such a scaredy cat to put them on my eye.

-lunch break-

Today i have't even seen Alessandra, she didn't show up at homeroom. I hope she's okay though. Even though I did saw her yesterday , i was headed to the library and i saw her running track with the track team.

After i'm done with all of the subject's through out the morning, i went to look for my seat in the cafeteria, as i found where it is I was surprised to see Alessandra already sitting at our table, and she seem like she didn't have any food with her, so before i go there, i ordered my food which consist of an apple juice and chicken wrap, and a Caesars salad with a juicy grilled chicken for Alessandra.

Now all of you are probably thinking,
Omg your such a bad friend! Why are you giving her only a salad?!

Well, Alessandra Loves Caesars Salad, especially with a juicy grilled chicken. So i'm not as bad as a friend as you think i am.

I went to my table and sat right across from Alessandra, "Hey girl! Sorry i didn't went to homeroom this morning, coach was training us late yesterday, I was tired and I overslept." She smiled sheepishly, "it's okay, no need to appologise for that." I smiled at her, she made a gagging noise "ugh if you were smiling without those fake retainers i wouldn't have gagged." I gasped mockingly "Hey don't be mean! I look hot in these!" We both laughed at that, Alessandra know's about my identity, and she was so excited for me when i told her i would be making pretty dresses when we were 10, she got excited and we celebrated with a sleepover. I wasn't offended by her comment, because she know's i know i look horrible in it, that's why i laughed instead of being angry at her. "Here i bought you your favorite!" I gave her the salad, she took it from my hands, and smiled, "Thanks babe your the best!" I just chuckled at her and unwrap the plastic of my chicken wrap.

After a few minutes of chatting and eating the chair beside me was pulled and Theo sat down. "Hey," he smirked "Hi," i looked away to hide my blush, i heard two more chair's being pulled, Al sat beside Allesandra, and Logan sat beside Al, "hello my loyal subject's happy to be in your presence." Al joked, Theo Rolled his eyes and said "guy's this is Rose, and Rose, this dork right here is Al, and that loner is Logan."

Logan glared at Theo "Oi! I'm not a loner, i'm just lazy to talk sometimes... Nice to meet you Rose. I'm Logan." "Same here Logan." I smiled.

"And i am a lady gaga's song Alejandro, but just call me Al cause it's more convenient." I laughed at that, and Al, just smiled. I heard a cough and looked at Alesandra, She gave me a look and i realized i haven't introduced her yet, "Oh right! Guys this is my friend-". "Best Friend!" I rolled my eyes at that,
"Best friend Allesandra." I continued. "Just call me Ale for short if you want, my name is a mouthful." She add.

Al looked at Alessandra with a mischievous smile. "Well hello there sugar plum, you lookin' fine today." Ale just gave him an unimpressed look, "Please Babe i look fine everyday." She scoffed and flipped her hair then continue to eat her salad, Al just gave her a shocked look, he seem to expect Ale to give in to his little flirting, Sadly that is almost impossible Al.

"Quite the sassy one are you?",
Ale just shrugged "you know it,." I giggled, they would make a cute couple, Ale looked at me weirdly, i just waved it off, she raised an eyebrow then continue to eat her salad.