Chapter 13: My Queen

"Need a ride?" A voice from beside me spoke, i turned around to see Theo standing, his hands folded with a small smile on his face.

Okay he looks so freaking hot.

Did i just say that?

Well...he is a model...

Stop talking to yourself Rose, it's creepy.

"Yes please, but if your busy you know you don't have to-" Theo cut me off with a scoff and rolled his eyes, "Rose please, you know i'll drive you back no matter what you say." He then walk towards me and stopped right in front of me.

"You know you came here with me, the least i could do is bring you back home." He chuckled,
"If thats the case, then thanks i really appreciate it, Theo." He just smiled and opened the passengers door for me, i got in offering him a sheepish smile which he returned, he closed the door and went in to the drivers seat.

"So Rose, i hope you don't mind fast cars, cause i tend to go crazy on the gas pedal if i do say so myself." He smirked. I just rolles my eyes, little did he know i tend to go off and exceed the speed limit myself sometimes, not that he needs to know that.

"Whatever King, i'm not scared of speed just don't let your driving skills kill us tonight." I smirked. He just chuckled and shook his head, "i assure you i wont let us die tonight my queen." I felt heat rise up to my face ever so slightly, ignoring the fact that he just called me his queen, knowing well enough it was just casual flirting.

Yes casual Rose, don't be such a romantic sap.

"Who says i'm your queen, you toad." I retorted trying hard not to stutter while making a good come back.

He shook his head and chuckled. He turned on the engine of the car and revved it making the engine purr, or should i say roar? Yeah roar is good.

The drive was comfortable, we joked a bit and there are occasional comfortable silence but all in all it was a pleasant ride.

"Oh yeah i forgot to mention when's our date." I looked at Theo, giving him a small smile, "Where are you planning on taking me?"

"It's not gonna be as soon as you think, but i have something in mind, look forward to it." He said, giving me a smirk. I rolled my eyes "I really like surprises, but freaking hate the suspense." Theo just chuckled.

"Trust me on this, i want to make it mind blowing, it'll be a blast." I snorted, "Mind blowing huh? Surprise me King." He looked at me for a second and his eyes gleamed mischievously, "Your on."

- A while later, Valentino Residence -

I got out the car and went to the drivers window, Theo rolled the window down and leaned a bit outwards from the window, "Thanks for the ride Theo." I smiled.

He smirked "No problem Bebita." I blushed knowing very well what that word meant.

Spanish is a VERY dangerous language to flirt with, basically everything you say in Spanish sounds hot. And this? is hot.

I just scoffed and rolled my eyes to hide my embarrassment, "Go home you dork." He chuckled and went out the driveway, saluting me on his way out.

I stood there smiling, i would've though he was some other conceited ass that sleeps with any other girl who comes to him, but from what i learned by spending time with him, is that he's just genuine and sweet, and very much sincere.

I went inside my house and was greeted by Sebby, he smiled and took off my blazer, "So how was work Rose?" He said, he led me to the kitchen and i saw home made pasta and pizza.