Chapter 10: Wanna go out?

Welcome! To the 10th chapter! Sorry for the most LATEST chapter EVER. I've been so busy with highschool it is so stressful, and i sincerely apologize. Hope you enjoy this chapter! PS I will take down my previous update that was called 'sorry' so if there is going to be future readers they won't get annoyed by the non chapter update in the middle of the stories, but i am still really sorry though.

*************************************
Right now i'm at home looking at my sketch for the project, Theo gave me the fabric he choose for the tuxedo, and he gave me the design for the tuxedo, i admit his drawing skills are really good, the tux he designed is gorgeous.

I was in my designing room, yes i do have one, my mother and father had it built when i was 12 years old, and i couldn't be more grateful, i love my parents they are really supportive and they always motivate me even if the critics always bash my designs.

Sebastian was cutting the fabric while i am making sure that my linings on the fabric are symmetrical so Sebastian could cut it flawlessly.

Right now i'm lining the fabric for he tux, i'm designing it a little bit different, instead of it all being white, i'm gonna add musical note patterns on the ends of the sleeves, and the hem of the jacket. I figure it would be less boring and it will be a match for the dress.

"Little Rose, is this enough for the skirt?" Sebastian was holding up the sheer fabric up, it went from his shoulders to his feet, and Sebby is 6ft 4in. So that's practically more than enough. "More than enough Sebby, maybe cut it 6 inches shorter."

Sebby pulled 6 inches of the fabric upwards so i could measure it, i nodded in approval, Sebby then cut the fabric without any mistakes.

It has been an hour and all the fabrics, cloths and all that are already cut, now all i have to do is ask Sebby to sew it.

"Sebby, you can sew right?" I asked, "Yes I can, do you want me to help you sew this dress?" I smiled, "Yes please, i can't sew very well." He smiled and nodded.

A few minutes past as me and Sebby are sewing the dress, then i heard A knock, "Yo sis, mom and dad said to meet them in the kitchen, they wanna tell us something." I nodded, "Can you take over for me Sebby?" He smiled, "Don'y worry little Rose, you go ahead." I smiled and thanked him, then i follow my brother to the kitchen and saw my parents sitting down on the dining table.

"What's wrong?" I asked, i was slightly worried that something bad happened, "Oh no honey, everything is fine, please sit down." My mom said, i sat down and my brother sat next to me.

"Your father and i have business to attend for about a month or two, i know this is sudden but it's an emergency, your father's company in Europe has some slight trouble in managing itself so we have to be there for quite some time." My mother spoke, she sounds really worried and i could feel her getting worried for my reaction as well.

Well i'm shocked that they had to go for a really long time, and even though they both are almost always at home and now they suddenly want to go for a couple months i'm not really that surprised about it. Though i am worried.

"It's okay mom, i can manage. Besides i'll have Dezmond amd sebby! I'll be in good hands." I assured them. They blew up into a huge smile, "Thank you dear, we are truly sorry that this is so sudden, Dezmond will be in charge of my company for a while, i trust you son, i believe you can do it." My father said, my brother give him a mega watt smile. "Thanks dad, appreciate it. And i won't let you down."

After hearing the news about my parents, i went back to the designing room, Sebby was almost done with the dress, and so far it looked beautiful. "Sebby the Dress looks amazing! How is it so symmetrical?" I asked as i eyed the dress. "Well, let's just say it's my secret talent." He hushed. I laughed and rolled my eyes.