Chapter 6: As Fake as Plastic

Once again a reminder, I do not know if the sketches are Alexander McQueen's or not...credits go to the real owner of the sketches. (Who i do not know, cause i found it on Pinterest)

-30 minutes before the meeting-

As i arrived at the headquarters, i looked at the tall building that had a shining flare from the sun, i saw the brand's logo largely displayed at the top front part of the roof at the lobby entrance. I gave my car to the valet service thanked them and went in to the building.

As i entered i took a look around the interior of the lavish lobby, red leather seats was neatly placed in the corner, exotic plant decorations, a rather abnormally huge chandelier hung on the ceiling, and a fountain that has a typical greek statue on it.

I went towards the reception desk to see a rather young woman typing and receiving call's at the same time, i waited for her to end the call then i cleared my throat, "hello miss, may i know where your meeting room is." She glanced at me and her eyes looked up and down to scrutinize me.

"Do you even have an appointment?" She asked with a scowl and her cold eyes staring at mine, "well yes actually, i'm R.M. Valentino, and i'm invited to the meeting at 3PM today." When she heard my name she immediately stood up and smoothen the nonexistent wrinkles on her skirt, and she smiled rather too polite for my liking, "oh! Ms.Valentino! My apologies i thought you were someone else."

Typical. They always do this if my name is already said.

I would accept your sweetness but i'm afraid i'll get diabetes, so no thanks.

I smiled a sarcastic smile at her, "well, to be frank miss, despite that i know you are probably tired, or stressed out. You shouldn't treat people differently or treat them like you just treat me, just because of their name, it's rather immature don't you think?"

Alas, my urge to stop blurting out my thoughts have failed. And i so don't regret it.

It's my habit to speak whatever that's in my mind when i get angry at something or someone, it get's annoying , cause i can't control it sometimes . Her face was red as she was embarrassed from what i said, she mumbled a 'follow me' and i followed her, we stopped at a large mahogany door with a golden door knob, she opened the door not before knocking first of course.

As the doors open i saw a large table surrounded with people, who a few i noticed are model's because some of them have striking faces, and a few designers that held binders which i assumed is filled with designs, i noticed a woman who seems to be in her late forties with a rather stylish gray hair at the end of the table, i noticed that Theo was already here as he sat between a female model-who can't take her eyes off of him-and an empty seat.

I internally groaned, Please don't tell me that seat is mine.

Technically it's the only seat left. Suck it up Rose you survived a year of high school, even though you were homeschooled your whole damn life, you can do this.

The rude woman opened the door widely for me, i thanked her just for politeness and walked slowly towards the remaining seat. The gray haired lady stood up and beamed at me. "Ah! Ms.Valentino, i'm glad you could join us today, My Name is Theresa Lovegood, head designer and CEO of Alexander McQueen."

She stood up and held up her hand for a handshake, i shook it and smiled politely at her, "glad to make your acquaintance mrs.Lovegood." She smiled "please call me Theresa." I just nodded for i don't know how to respond to that.