Chapter 12:Something Unexpected

~ROSE'S POV~

My head is really hurting and I feel weird and all I can't remember anything but being kidnapped by my ex-boyfriend's sister.Which isn't really all that dandy,so I open my eyes and see a worried Zayn and a concered Luke. I slowly get up and see where I'm and I'm the couch.

"What happened to you? Where were you at all this time?" Luke asks.

"Are you all right!?!?!" Zayn franticly asks.

"My head hurts and I was just kidnapped by your ex-girlfriend which turns out to be my ex's sister. I mean how in the world does that happen to a person and expect them to be okay?" I reply slowly making sure it won't hurt my head.It just occurs to me that I'm really hungry.

As if on cue Luke is coming out of the kitchen with a tray of food.

"Figured you'd be hungry since you know you'd been kidnapped. " He says with care.

"Wait so Maranda kidnapped you?" Zayn asks finally figuring it out.

"Yes plus she turns out she is my ex boyfriend's sister which he thought she died in a car accident. That is so messed up. " I try to evaluate the information for me and him to understand.

"Really? She didn't hurt you did she? Oh no this isn't because of me is it? Oh it is isn't it?'' Zayn freaks out.

"Zayn Zayn it's not because of you okay. It's okay. I'm okay. '' I give him a hug and that's whn I started to cry the tears rolled down my cheek so much. He rubbed my back and comforted me but they just continued stream down my face.

~Luke's POV~

It hurt so much seeing her in pain and it hurt even more when she was hugging Zayn crying on his chest like he's the only person in the world. It hurt like my heart was shot with a nail gun then pulled out of my body and thrown o the ground being beat with a sledge hammer. I wish I was the one holding her like that,I wish I was the one protecting her and keeping her happy. But as far as from what I can see she will never look at me like she looks at Zayn. Well guess I better go now.

~Zayn's POV~

I am so glad that Maranda didn't hurt her but it looks like she didn't have any food and that's really bad. I want her to eat. She is still crying on my chest I hold her in my arms and run my hand over her hair hoping she stops crying because it pains me to see her cry like this.

I stop and tilt her chin up to face me and I see her deep dark chocolate brown eyes that always seem to pu me in a trance. Her eyes search mine trying to figure out why I did this and right at that moment I leaned down and kissed her.