Chapter 2 What Will I Do?

Chapter 2: What Will I Do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with the worry of were I was going to stay I wasn't going to ask the guys if I could stay at their place that would be really bad if I did.So I called the people I knew that would hopefully help me that's all I had was hope.

"Hey mom are you there?"

"Rose is that you? Is something wrong?"

"No,but can I ask you something?"

"Yes honey you know you can ask me anything."

"Well I sorta need a place to stay."

"What do you mean you need a place to stay.Did you get kicked out for not paying the rent?"

"I kinda did get kicked out but it wasn't because of rent the building is for closing."

"Oh,Darling I would let you stay but there has been some things that have come up and I just can't I'm so sorry Rosie."

"What happened mom why can't I stay?"

"You just can't okay I'm sorry.Bye Rosie love you."  

 "Bye mom love you."

Well that's just peachy not even my own mother wants to have me to stay in the house I grew up in that is some messed up crap.Oh well can't help my mothers strange reasons.Here goes another call.

(Several Rejected Calls Later)

"Uhg" I called every person I had on my contacts and not one let me would let me stay with them I guess I finally figured who my true friends and family members are.I give up I'll just live on the streets like a hobo but a hobo with money.Can things get any worse?

*Buzz Buzz* I hear the sound of the buzzer of my door I get up and open the door to find Dan the owner of the building standing in front of me this is gonna be good.Note the sarcasm. 

"Are you Ms.Rose Ravenwood?"

"Yes sir"

"I'm here to inform you that all people living in the building will have to move out by Friday which is tomorrow.I'm sorry that we have to tell you this on short notice have a nice day ma'am."

"Thank you for telling me that have a nice day sir." I closed the door and leaned up against the door and slid down to the floor.I just had to ask that question didn't I? Well I guess I better start packing.I'm going to be a hobo with money but maybe the guys can let me stay until I find a place only one way to find out.

~HARRY'S POV~

I sat on the couch watching the telly just being lazy flipping through the channels then I stop to listen to the news.

A apartment building is being for-closed to be knocked down and made into a new mall lots of people will be without a home on Friday afternoon.Now back to you Grace.

That was the apartment that Rose lives in oh no she will be homeless what will she do?I'm going to ask Liam is she can stay.

"LIAM LIAM!!"