Chapter 14: It's Not Over Yet

~Maranda's POV~

I was watching them through the window in the back of the house, so the little wench is worried about the press finding out about her and Zayn's relationship. Then if I can't ruin her then I'll just have to ruin them both then.

~Zayn's POV~

I wake in the morning to find that Rose is still sleeping next to me on the couch, smiling at the fact that we are now dating.

Wow we're dating...I am so happy now after all those years of trying to find out a way to ask her out and now finally we're now girlfriend and boyfriend.

I hear the door unlock and find the boys there at the door.

"Bro what is happening here?" Niall asks.

"Umm well I'm sorta dating Rose now." I say rubbing my neck.

"Finally" Liam says.

"What's that soppose to mean? We can take our time and have a slow-"

"Geez I was just kidding Zayn," Liam Interrupted. Louis started to sing,"Rose and Zaynie sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!"

"Guys stop! You'll wake Rose.." I pause and look at Rose. She's so beautiful when she sleeps. I hope they don't wake her up, she needs rest.

"Do you guys know what happened to her while you guys were gone loly gaging?" I say.

"No" All four boys say in usion.

"Well" I start off and explain what happened to her for the next 30 minutes.

After I was done we had a chat about having a party for her but, of course, she would invite one of her friends but only one cause we don't want people to know where we live and all. It will just be her and her friend and me and the boys.

I decided to take her to my bedroom and let her sleep while me and the guys get the stuff ready; this will be fun.

~Lena's POV~

I have not heard from Rose in a long time and I'm really concerned, but I can't call her because my phone's broken. I'm getting it fixed,can't really talk to anybody. I haven't talked to her since we got out of high school.

We were best friends ever since I could remember and I went to visit her mom and she said she had no clue where she was living.

But the good thing is I'm going to get my phone back tomorrow then I can call her. But I'm not sure what her new number is.Well that's going to be a problem.

~Third Person's POV~ (Will be written in this form for the rest of the story)

Rose wakes up from her delightful dream of being in a field of ice cream and marshmallos.

She realizes that she is not on the couch where she fell asleep on last night, figuring Zayn brought her to his room she walks out of the bedroom and down the stairs.

She walks through the living room to see the boys scared half to death.

"Is everything okay? It looks like you guys just seen a ghost." Rose says.

"Rose you scared me!!!!" Niall yells.

"I always seem to scare you Niall," smiled Rose," you guys look really guilty of something." You could see the panic in their face.

"Umm....do you want to invite a friend over?" Zayn asked.

"I don't know I haven't talked to any of my friends since high school," Rose was saddened. "I wouldn't think they would want to hang out anyway. Didn't have many real friends. Maybe one and I don't think Lena would want to talk to me anyway. " As if on que her cell rang and it flashed the name GUMMIE🍮.