Chapter 8 Dad's Not Going To Be Okay

~2 Months Later~

The doctor said that Dad had 4 months to live the cancer was bad and it was spreading and fast there was nothing they could do for him.I spent the last 2 months with my Dad and Mom also having going back and forth from the boys house and my own,they gave me time off but I still go and do my job when they're not home I still have the key.

2 more months the doctor said Dad is supposed to live,I love my Dad so much I don't want him to go and we still haven't told my other siblings they're always "to busy" for us they never came around and when they did they treated Mom and Dad like crap.

Well I guess I should call them and tell them even though Dad told me not to,they need to know even if they are heartless.

First I should lock up the boys house and head back home I finally found a house not an apartment but a house and it has warm water.

I lock the door and go to my car which I got by working four jobs at different times there is just too many things going on right now and it hurts my head a lot.I unlock the door to my car and get in I then feel my phone vibrate I pull it out and there I see a message from my Mom.

Mom: Dad's in the hospital and it's not good,come quickly. 

"Oh I hope he's going to be okay." I tell myself out loud and a tear slips out of my eye and I start my car heading to hospital.

~ZAYN'S POV~

The boys and I finally got back from the tour and everything has been a hassle since the press heard that me and Perrie broke up and well I am tired and so are the boys.Rose and I have been staying touch and I still have strong feelings for her.He father has cancer and she said it doesn't look good at all she always cried on the phone and so many times I wished I was there for her.But I still comforted her on the phone it hurts me to have her feel sad.

We told her to take a break and spend time with her Father but she still came and cleaned the house even though it was all ready clean.I go into the kitchen and see a note on the fridge yup she came.I read the note.

If this is Niall reading this then I have cooked your favorite fried chicken,but if it's not then don't eat Niall's chicken.Okay I have came by everyday since you guys where on tour and you have no idea how fast dust builds up and I made sure everthing was all right and no one broke in,no one did so your okay nothing was stolen.

I didn't listen to you guys about the time off thing but I still have a lot of time to see my Dad so no worries but I'm scared he's not going to be okay but always look at the bright side.I stocked the pantry with all kinds of food so you guys don't have to go out to eat and there is food in the fridge that you can just heat up enjoy I'll see you guys tomorrow. 

                                                                                                                   Love,Rose

That's Rose never taking a break I can't wait to see her,well time to eat. 

~ROSE'S POV~

I meet Mom in the hall way and I see her siting down crying her eyes out I rush over to her and hug her.

"Mom,What's wrong? What did they say about Dad?" I ask worried. 

"They...said...he..only..has 4 weeks to live." She says in between tears. 

My world came crashing down in those words only 4 weeks to live why does he have to die? WHY DOES HE HAVE TO DIE!?