Chapter 4

A/N: I know my chapters ARE indeed short... But I like cliffhangers..  :)
Dedicated to Cloudychoco for the cover pic!

[Recap]

Before long, I found that I was no longer in a room.

Instead, I was in a forest

[Chapter 4]

I lowered myself down back to the earthen ground. The quiet chirping of birds could be heard as I slowly picked my way through the forest. After around five minutes of walking, I started hearing noises coming from my right. I headed towards there, hoping that there would be somebody to help me.

Nearing the source of the noise, I realised that two people were quarreling in the middle of the forest. I softly walked towards them, avoiding anything that would make noise. I finally reached the source of the noise. It was coming from a clearing.

I carefully pushed a branch away. Looking at the two figures in the clearing that had momentarily stopped shouting at each other for an unknown reason, I was curious and wanted to know more. In my haste to get to them, I had let down my guard and stepped on a branch. The branch under my foot cracked under my weight and the sound could be heard throughout the now silent forest.

And the figures turned towards me.

A/N: Sorry to disappoint for the last few chapters..  They're kinda short.
BUT..
I updated more often!
AND...
Next chapter is longer :)) but will be published two days from this update