Chapter 7

The first thing I saw was the clearing.

The clearing where I had seen the two figures.

I panicked and immediately heard Oldie's reassuring voice from behind me.

"Young One, relax. Remember that no one can see or harm you. This is all a forgotten memory I requested for."

I calmed down slightly.

The two figures were turning around, till they were facing me. There was a woman that had red hair and green eyes. Her hair was at about shoulder length. She looked creepily like myself except for my hair, which was a peculiar shade of brown.

The second figure had my brown hair and green eyes, but apart from that he didn't look like he was related to me.

I looked up expectantly at Oldie.

"Young One, those are your parents. It's sad that you have to meet them like this...." Oldie broke off.

I shook my head in reply. I was determined to be brave, whether it was tragic or not.

At this moment, my parents' head snapped in our direction. A hooded person was walking, no DRIFTING, towards us. He did not seem to have legs, and was levitaing across the grassy ground.

As the figure went closer to what was my parents, you could almost see my parents quivering in terror. Their eyes were wide open in fright.

Suddenly, my father stepped forward.

He no longer looked afraid.

He looked strong, almost powerful, and acted like he was of a higher authority than the hooded figure. My father, being tall, towered over the short figure. My father said defiantly, "No. I will never let you have The One that has The Gift. She will, one day, be of higher power than you, The Dark One. Only she and she alone will defeat you."

The hooded figure raised his hands.

And it begun.

A/N: I'm running out of pre-written chapters... In fact this is my last one. I'm going to write more now... I'm sorry for the slower updates...

AIEESH I'M STRESSED.

I apologize for my outburst.