Chapter 19

With a sigh, I got out of bed, did whatever was necessary (A/N: I decided to skip the whole waking up-brushing teeth- breakfast- etc part cause it would sound kinda monotonous) and went to school.

Reaching my classroom, I was absolutely mortified that Jacqueline was there before me, and apart from her, there was absolutely no one else in the classroom.

Turning my back, I made up my mind to spend as little time I can ever possibly have with Jacqueline and I attempted to stalk out of the classroom, only to hear the sugary voice of Jacqueline calling my name.

That stupid tone of voice that charmed teachers just made me want to vomit.

At this moment, I heard Oldie's soft voice. "Ariel. Do not ignore her, work together."

"URGH!" I was beyond frustrated. I knew I had to work with my greatest enemy, and she was supposed to actually help me, but I couldn't seem to find the will in myself to actually even talk to her.

Sighing, I made my way back to the classroom, where Jacqueline still sat, alone. She did a super innocent puppy dog eyes thing on me. (I wasn't convinced. At all. Okay maybe a little. Or a little more than a little. Or a lot.)

"Well Ariel, my fellow partner, why not we exchange phone numbers? We shall have to contact each other! Oh, make that your address too! We must really meet up sometime!"

Jacqueline sounded totally over-excited.

I rolled my eyes and Jacqueline pulled out the newest mobile phone model and handed it to me, and I reluctantly typed whatever she wanted me to type.

At this moment, Miss Black stormed into the classroom, glanced at Jacqueline's mobile phone, and raised a perfectly arched eyebrow.

Jacqueline gave a honey-sweet smile and sneaked her phone back into her bag.

Students began trickling into the classroom as Miss Black started the lesson.

"Hey Ariel, I think you should co-"

"Just shush. I'm trying to listen" I interrupted Jacqueline.

She huffed and turned back to Miss Black.