Chapter - 5

Harry's P.O.V

Just chilling with the lads having fun. " oh yeah thats my song!! " louis screamed though the loud music he started dancing like a feak , im laughing so bad at him. Zayn is with Per - Holy FUck is that justin? Justin barks.. he placed hes drink on the table and starts walking.. i mean running. I followed him then he existed the place." Hey man were are you going? " niall asked me." Wanna take some fresh air " wtf? its the most stupid reason ever! " Yeah man go have fun " niall says laughing?? ohh thankgod hes drunk!! i continued walking out the club..Shit i lost him stupid niall.  when i was turning to go back inside i hear someone breathing i mean taking a deep breath.. collecting his breath.. Hah!!! its justin hes been running. i almost tip toed i just don't want him to hear me..

Now im standing right infront of him but he doesn't seem to notice me. " Long time huh? " i said when he lefted his head up, hes scared i can tell from his reaction. " miss me? " i said and walked really fast and got a hold of his shirt.." Its pay back time..I've waited for this moment my whole life..to ruin you just like how you ruined me " i said. " Harry i-im sorry i d-didn't mean to ruin y-our life!! " his voice cracks. is he SERIOUSE??!! i would do anything to get my revenge!!.. " You think a fucking stupid apologys will heal everything? i said and punched his jaw he ' oh-ed'.." i was a fucking kid i didn't know what were i doing sorry!!" he yelled. " A kid? You were 15 years old!! you kept doing it until 17!  TWO FUCKING YEARS YOU PRICK!! "  now hes lying on the cold hard foor and i start puching his stomach. then i took a hold of his stupid shirt.." You got what you want justin, But now its my turn to have what i want a very good revenge that will make you regeret everythig you made!!! " i said slamming his head on the wall, " i regeret everything harry. " he said then coughed. " i don't give a fuc- "  

" LEAVE HIM ALONE!!! " wtf?? ugh.. when i turned i saw a girl with a black dress and brown hair with..Tears. " Hailey go don't come here go inside " justin told hailey " No justin i won't..Now leave him alone you asshole!! " she said suprising me. " Hailey i said go bac- " . "  No don't go inside i want you to hear this " i said then turned to justin " Here is my revenge .. The girl stays with me for 2 weeks then ill give her to you and leave you alone but if you don't want to then your life will officially be o-v-e-r  , but if you called the police you will regeret it so much.. you will be dead!! " i said smirking. " NEVER!!! you will never take her you asshole" he said then spits on me.. Oh its on!! i puched him on his stomach!! " You will never take he- "  

" Okay...Okay ill go with you. BUT if i go with you , you leave him alone!!! " Hailey said. Yes. " No hailey your not going with him, hes nothing but hurt to you!!! " stupid justin said. " Justin im doing this for you, because your my best friend and ill be back after two weeks!!! " she says whipping her tears. " Yea you heard the little girl, She wants the best for you " i said smiling more smirking. " your so done harry styles " he said. " if you called the police he may do something bad to me so don't please justin don't " hailey said. 

I threw justin on the floor then hailey goes to him " Be carefull hailey, you mean everything to me!! " i can hear him whispering to her. " Of course i will " she said then kissed his forheard. " Love you , bye! " Love you to hailey, bye!! " he said kissing her hand. she got up and helped him get up. " you better not touch her. " he said " Sure " i said smiling then took her hand on mine got a tough hold so she won't just run away from me. " Stop!! your hurting me !! " she said while trying to push my hand out of hers but failed " Don't care " we got to the car i left her hands to get my keys while she took this opportunity to run. Fuck Ugh. i ran after her..Gotcha!!! " Don't ever try to escape its part of the deal.. if you escaped ill find you. you and your stupid friend, and you will regeret it so much!! " i said smirking.

Hey guys hope you liked it.. don't forget to vote and comment!! love you guys <3