chapter - 9

Im so sorry guys i deleted the last part ( 9 ) cuz its kinda weird so this is chapter 9 im so sorry...Please no hate!! love you guys thanks for understanding <3

Hailey's P.O.V

"We can't do this.. We weren't supposed to do that, not now" i said then ran to the bedroom. No no that wasn't suppose to happen..the kiss was amazing but no i can't kiss a guy who isn't my boyfriend i barely know him. There is alot going on my mind now..i can't deny that the kiss wasn't good, i mean i don't know i was interrupet by a door opening harry opend it and reached the closet took his clothes off him so i looked look away, i coverd myself with the blanket..its like nothing happened, why is he not making a big deal. he climbed the bed and coverd himself "Goodnight" he said and closed the night stand light. Oh. i really don't want to talk to him 

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up to something shattering from outside the bedroom."HAR-" hailey began saying from outside but shes cutted off..i qiuckly got out of the bed and walked towards the bedroom door i desided to open the door but not widely..i saw a man covering hailey's mouth shes trying to kick him with her legs but failed he is much stronger.. ran out of the room to the kitchen were hailey and the man are, the man gave me his back so it is my chance to punch him. as i did i punched him on his head hard he lied down there in pain yelping.."Are you okay?" i said to hailey. i ran to her and picked her off the ground.."Y-yeah" she said i can see some bruises on her hands i kicked the guy again.

"What happened? how did he get here?" i said facing her looking at her arms. Its bruised pretty bad."I-i don't know i woke up feeling thursty so i desided to go get some water when i did i finished and turned around to see him he immediately covered my mouth but then he said shshsh while i nodded when he took his hands of he got a pretty tough hold of my wrists thats when i tried to call you buy he cutt me off" she said out of breath. how could a man does that to a women or a girl? 

Hailey's P.O.V

" Ohh..are you okay?" he said not even looking at me? he really doesn't care well if he doesn't then why did he came and punched the guy why doesn't he stay inside the room continue sleeping?   "Your really confusing..Why aren't you worried at me i mean the guy broke into the house and god knows what he wanted to do with me!!?" i said poiting at the kitchen and thats when i looked and the guy isn't there but at the moment i don't care. "Theres nothing and im not confusing?...the important thing is that your okay" he said rolling his eyes. really harry whats wrong with you?."First you kiss me then act like nothing happened? Even right now your acting like nothing happened" i said almost yelling. his jaw clinched..yup hes mad now but i don't care. "Im not acting like nothing happened now go inside the bedroom" he said poiting at the room. "Wel i won't move until you tell me whats wrong with you!!" i crossed my arms and tapped my foot. Im not leaving until he tells me whats wrong!

"You wanna know why? because when i kissed you ran to the room and you didn't even responed when i told you goodnight so i thought you needed space so im giving it to you!!" he said calmly. Oh. "I didn't say i need space i was just shocked and i shouldn't have kissed you" i ansrwered."I know im sorry its just i can take it you not talking to me!" he said looking down. ugh don't do this styles. "Im sorry for snapping at you too" i said akwardly. its only 5 in the morning. "lets go back to bed" harry said then took my arms in his thats when my stomached flups..we can do alot of things with our hands touch things hold things , and carry things..but holding hands is something different..You hold someones hand if you acually love them or you have a crush on them. do i have a crush on harry?

Pfft..of course not, and why would i have a crush on harry? is it because of his bueatiful green eyes with his perfect smile and dimples the way he laughs,, hes just bueatif- Again!!?? stop saying these things before you say another thing you don't mean. i pushed the thought back of my ming..