chapter - 10

Hailey's P.O.V

"Shall we eat?" Harry said pully away. This whole thing is driving me crazy he screaming at me, almost hitting me. Its hard really hard..but when he said im able to calm him i felt special because harry is voilent NO one can calm him, even if he\she can its a bit hard..I mean really hard.

"Yeah im starving" we walked to the kitchen, harry pulled the chair for me to sit witch i gladly did."we ran out of food there is just ceral and some juices" harry said chewing his food , i hate when people does that its anoyying."its 6:31 we could go shopping now, i mean if you want" i finished my food. taking my plate to the sink while harry doing the same."Yeah we could. You go get ready ill wait for you"he said cleaning the dishes i nodd and raced to the bedroom.

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth then i reached the closet and picked black legging with ( Black & white ) stripped T-Shirt..i brushed my curly hair, its not really curly just small curles. i put some eyeliner and mascara.

I got out of the room and saw harry flepping on channels. "Im ready, lets go" i said walking towards the door waiting for his damn ass to get up fast. We exited the house already walking to the car.

Harry's P.O.V

The car ride is silence as i was going to break it she did."Can i go visit justin?" 

Fuck.

"Why?" she can"t be serious. i really want to say no but that will just make her mad."Because i miss him and he's my only friend...Oh My God i tottaly forgot about my collage!!" she said jumping and covering her mouth."Its okay just drop it like i did!!" i said waving my hands in the air."Are you bieng serious? i can't drop collage i spend alot of money for it" she said rolling her eyes."We will take about it later besides its weekend" its a defecult option..i can't just let her go its not save!! what if justin said to her to run away though im alittle bit sure he won't.Alittle...What if that guy who broke into the house apperes there and dragg her to a car or something? oh god its seriously not safe.

"So can i go?" she spoke getting me out of my thoughts. "Go were?" i pretened that i didn't know what she's talking about. "To justin's?..Please harry i really miss him" she wined "Please" she begged.

"Fine" i sighed, she cheered claping her hands"Just for two hours thats it" i said silencing her. she huffed then sighed in anger. its cute when she's angery.

~~~

"Your so stupid" she said laughing because i just fell down..She is sitting in the big basket or the wheelchair for the store then i pushed her forward and she was about to hit the wall so ran to her but before i reach her i fell down she stoped the wheelchair by her hands when it was near the wall.

"Shut up i was helping you!!" i said  rolling my eyes she laughed even more."So are we done yet?" she said getting off the wheelchair."Yeah i guess" i said nodding.

"102$ dollars" the casher lady is ugly. she said eying me up and down and chewing her gum."Okay" Hailey said. i didn't realize what she's saying but as soon as i did, i snached the money from her."What do you think your doing? Im paying" i said reaching my wolet."Its okay harry, really its okay" she said i shaked my head and paid the lady. Hailey rolled her eyes playfully when i smirked.

Hailey's P.O.V

Now were in the car harry just started the car."Harry can you drop me at justin's house" i said nervously.."Yeah sure" He said calmly im surprised that he is.

"Thank you harry" i said i leaned and kissed his cheek then got out qiuckly before he sees me blushing..It just happened.

I nocked on the door minutes later the door is open there stod my best frined that i really miss.

"Hailey?" Justin said surprised i imedaitly hugged him and he picks me off the groud and spins me."Gosh i miss you so much"He said in my hair then landed me on my feet."I swear me more!" i said pulling away though i don't want to."Come in" He said closing the door and that when i realized that harry must have watched us hugging. Akward.

"So how are you doing? did he hit you or screamed at you? Did he touch you?" he kept questioning me."Good. and no he didn't hit me or screamed at me..No justin he did not touch me!" i playfully rolled my eyes at him..I really didn't want to tell justin about the screaming part i know harry is getting better.

"Sorry its just harry is dangerous for someone like, your too good for him" he said..Silence.

"So what do you want to do? watch a movie?" He said changing the subject."Yeah sure, do you have iron man?" i said taking my shoes off."I don't know ill check the office box" he said turning the T.V on.."Okay i will go make us a popcorn" i said he nodd while searching for my favorite movie acually i don't know yet i didn't watch it but alot of people saying its great. i finished with the popcorn.

"Did you find the movie?" i said placing the plate on the table reaching for a box that the blanket is in. "Yeah i did. Your lucky day" he said smiling i sat on the couch and covered us with the (silk) blanket that justin loves and i too, i reached the plate putting it between us."Yeah it is" i said laughing.

~~~

I cried when iron man got hurt and when his girlfriend fell in the fire. i feel my lashes getting heavy slowly i fell asleep..The last thing i remember is.."I love you hailey"

I was woken up by a really loud noise."HAILEY?" someone was calling me but i can't recognize the voice.."HAILEY?!!" 

Shit.

Its harry.

i qiuckly stood up and then i saw an angrey harry."What the fuck are you doing? i told you you will stay for only two hours, and when i tried to reach you by calling you texting you.you didn't reply" He said almost yelling i know he wants to but he's trying not to."Im sorry i was watching a movie and fell asleep..sorry" i said scared of what he might do.justin is awake now and he stood up behind me."Its okay lets just go home" harry sighed and then walked away.i turn around collecting my stuff.

"Thank you justin i had a great time. see you soon" i said."Your welcome hailey" justing said kissing my forhead. i smiled then walked away leaving justin alone.

I climbed into the car harry immedaitely drived away.i know he's pissed i wish i could make it up to him..

~~

Harry's P.O.V

I turned off the car and qiuckly got out hailey is behind me and im really pissed at her..How could she fall asleep when i told her only two hours this is not a disrespecful behavior. i reached my poket for my keys and unlock the door. as i closed the door hailey turned around and immedaitely hugged me."Harry im really sorry i didn't mean to piss you i was really sleepy" she said her voice is shaking but she's not crying.."Its okay hailey" i said hugging her back."No i know your still pissed and for the thousand time im sorry" she hugged even tighter..i pulled her away pushing her hair away from her face."Im not pissed anymore really!" i said she closed her eyes then nodd."Lets go to bed okay?" i said taking her to the bedroom, she laid on the bed while i changed my clothes.

i joined her on the bed and covered myself i remembered how hailey and justin hugged it was akward .That should be me hugging not him."Hailey can i tell you something?" i said staring at the ceiling.

"Yeah of course" she said, im not sure if i say it or not but i just can't take it anymore i have to say it."Can you think of us like..Couples?" i said nervously."What do you mean couples?" she said in confusing."Like dating.." i said not sure what im saying."You want me to think of us dating..And why that?" wow its even harder than i thought."Yeah..I don' know just think about it..Me you going out it could be fun." i said emaressed."Uhh okay i will" she said akwardley i really want her to think about it i think it would be great if we're dating.the last thing i remember is a bueatiful voice saying "goodnight harry".

Hey guys hope you liked the chapter sorry for taking a while to update i was sort of busy but im not anymore so please vote and comment. love you guys <3