Chapter - 12

Niall's P.O.V

"Harry will lose it" i said to the boys.

Harry's P.O.V 

I was wake up by i really bad headache. hailey is lying on top of me.naked, she is only wearing her bra and underwaer. my heart started to race what happened?. i pushed hailey off me lied her on the bed, i head out of the room to see the boys talking, whispering.

"Hey guys? what happened?" i asked them they all turned to face me."Hi.um nothing" niall responed faster than the light. louis elbowed him.my heart started to race more than minutes before."Guy spell it out now" my jaw clinch, okay if they won't speak up im going to destroy everything."At night we..um..heard you and hailey ..you know so we dash in quicky and found you two about to have sex so we stop you and dress you two you we're naked" louis spoke up, i can't blieve we we're about to have sex hailey would freak the fuck out!,"Hailey was naked too?" i asked afraid of there ansrwer, zayn nodd. i lost it , i found the nearest wall and hit it with all my power it craked and some pieces fell on the floor.

i step infront of zayn and about to hit him but niall and liam reached me and held me away from him."How could you i will destroy you" i yelled, i can't handle it anymore i can't i feel like seriously destroy everything."Harry calm down if we didn't get in there hailey could be pregnant, you should be thanking us" liam speaks i know he's right but it kills me to know that they saw her naked, hailey walked out of the bedroom, great i woke her from my yelling,"Harry can i talk to you?" hailey said calmley i gave the boy a look telling them to leave me, they did so i just nod and followed her to the bedroom, she closed the doors behind us. "Harry they are right you should be thanking them for this..if they didn't come in i would be pregnant!" she says still with a calm voice. i know she's right and the boys but as i said minutes later it bothers me to know. and her words made me even more angry than im.

"So you don't give a fuck if they saw you fucking naked?" im growing more angry and my fist are in a ball shape."Harry i know your mad but i do care but i rather let them see me than to get pregnant..plus we're not ready for a baby!!" she came up to me reaching behind my neck leaving a wet kiss on my cheek, my anger is starting to grow less than before she choosed the right move to calm me.

Zayn's P.O.V

"Wow that turned out easer than i thought!!" niall raised his eye browes nodding his head. yeah i guess he's right. but i seriously got scared when harry wanted to hit me i mean he is really strong and his physical infrastructure."Shut up thank your god he didn't torn zayn apart" louis elbowed him again, louis is right god how was i scared.Harry got out of the room nervous start to fill my body."Uh..thanks guys for what you did" harry shyly said while scraching the back of his neck. what the fuck? harry would never apologies. even if he's wrong or did something really bad!! i think hailey bieng in his life is a good idea she's making him better than before. i smiled in return."Its okay styles" liam spoke up for me.

Hailey's P.O.V

The boys went and im beyond bored im watching T.V and harry is sleeping on my lap, i love playing with his curls they are so soft, i kinda think dating harry is acually a good idea he is...well i wanted to say romantic but i didn't see anything romantic from him. but maybe the romantic talk..yeah he got the romantic talk, like flirting. specking of romance you think i don't give a shit about what happened yesterday ( sex ) but yes of course i do its just i don't want to remind myself of it and im not ready for a baby..Thank god the boys came in.

im alittle bit hungry and i don't want to wake harry he looks so peaceful, i stoped playing with his hair so i won't wake him. as if he was reading my mind. "Why did you stop?" he groaned."I though my movement would wake you" i said. im starting to smell spaghetti, okay seriously im growing very hungry!!." no keep on doing it. it helps me sleep" he said then closed his eyes, ready to sleep. should i continue or no..if i continue im stuck like this though im hungry and he will sleep on my lap and i can't move."But harry i want to eat. im so hungry" i wined , there is no way in hell im going to let myself be stuck on this position. "Okay.what do you want to eat? i can do spaghetti" again its like he read my mind. "I would love to!! and lets make a cake too!!" okayyy im really hungry i usually don't eat alot this meal is my breakfast and lunch..almost dinner so yeah im hungry."What ever you say babe" i shiverd at the word "babe" he never called me that its so sweet coming from his mouth.harry got off the couch and now he is half way to the kitchen i didn't realize that until he spoke."Are you coming?" he asked not stoping on his track i nodd though i know he can't see me.

Now we are done from the spaghetti now we are cooking the cake i put the liquid in the machine, im just waiting for it to mix. i feel harry's hand on my waist then spins me around. his face is inches from mine he's leaning in, lips inches apart i could feel his hot minty breath on my lips. suddenly he backs away then bring his finger to my nose and spills chocolate on my nose, my face is on a frown and confuse, he swang his head backwards closing his eyes from laughter, i took this chance for pay back. i quickly diped my whole hand in the machine then waited for harry to bring his head back..As he did i wiped my hand on his face. his mouth is on the 'o' shape i started laughing, all of  a sudden harry pich me up  so my head is against his back, i started to hit his back as hard as i could, my hands are red and still he didn't even made a sound."Put me down now" i half screamed this boy is tottaly insane."No. your going to regret doing that" he warn me, the last thing i know im thrown on the bed harry crawled on top of me. the chocolate on harry's face is driping on my face. he crashes his lips on mine, his lips taste like chocolate mmm yummey..cheesy huh? harry runs his hand under my t-shirt, i then run my fingers through his curly hair. the only thing you can hear is my moaning. i heared the oven's bell goes off telling me that the food is done. i pulled from the kiss but harry grabbed my face and kissed me again."Leave it" he said between the kiss. i really want to stay and kiss him all day but when im hungry nothing comes top."Harry im starving" i groaned he pulled away and said."next time missy" he smirked i rolled my eyes in return.

We finished our food just watching a movie, we end up throwing the cake into the trash, i wouldn't dare to eat it god knows what i touched and then diped my hands on the chocolate.Today has been boring and fuuny, hot. we have never kissed that way the kiss was amazing. people say that when you date a guy after days you figure out that you love him but i don't think tomorrow or the day after that i will realize that im in love with harry, i think i fall in love with him the first time but i couldn't admit it to myself.

There is a nock on the door. weird its half midnight who would come now?

Justin's P.O.V 

Im now with my friend joe and his girlfriend, they are so cute together..She leans into him he kisses her head," love you" he says to her.. the way her face lights up from his words."i love you too baby" she says then kiss him so i had to look away. i couldn't take it anymore seeing them so inlove i can't handle it, i got of the table and started to walk to the door, i exited the place and walked to my car i got in started the car and drove off.

Now im outside her house ready to do this, im not sure if should i do it or not. no no i have to i can't take it anymore i need her. i walked to her door house. my hands nocked on the door i didn't realize what im doing until the door swang open.

"Justin?" hailey said confused, i know its midnight i know i might woke her up but i can't.

"Hi um, can i come in i need to talk to you." i said nervously she nodd and pushed the door more wide for me to get in. as i galdly did or should i say nervously did. i saw harry staring at me he was about to say something but hailey spoke insted."He needs to talk to me, i will be right back." he nodd but before he turns around he gave me the glare. she leads me to her bedroom and closes the door. "Now, what did you want to say?" god this is more defficult than i thought.she shaked her head telling me whats wrong.

Here it goes..

Heyyyy guys so in this chapter there is a seriously big twist! what is justin going to say to hailey? 

Wait for the next chapter and you will find out!! 

don't forget to vote and comment please 

thankyou guys love you <3

Flollow me on instgram.

( rotana_bb )

BYE GUYS!!!