Chapter - 14

the songs for this chapter is:

Right now: one direction

You & i: one direction

Look after you: The fray

Hailey's P.O.V

I woke up starving. i feel an a airflow with cold air..i shivered then looked beside me harry was gone, i saw the clock it was only ten in the morning where could he possibley be? i climd out off bed to the kitchen, i grabed the ceral box scooped it into the plate and poured some milk. i started to think where is harry? why didn't he texed me or even left me a note. usually before the "date" thing he used to go out stay all night i don't even know what he does out..i think i will just wait until he comes.

~ its now five in the afternoon and there is no texed no missed calls..nothing. right now i got the feeling that he isn't coming until midnight, but what if something happened to him maybe thats why he is late? my thoughts are getting deeper and scary. i should stop over think it won't help, im bored i want to hang out with someone..justin? i wonder what happen to him after that scary deadly night. but we are still friends and he knows it i told him im sure he will understand..i think i should call him and ask how is he..."Hello?" his voice is calm seems like he has no one too."Hey..Justin its hailey how are you doing? im sorry for what happened" i couldn't help but feel guilty i knew it was all my fualt i didn't pull harry away from justin as soon as he began punching him..i heared someone sighs."Hailey honey for the last time its okay im the one who shouldn't come and made troubles. im sorry!" i can hear the sadness in his voice..i really miss him i know i saw him yesterday but i didn't enjoy it i didn't hang out with him since..i don't know."Hey can you come over? im bored i want to hang out" i didn't realize what have i said .. but since harry is out and he won't come until midnight..i hope, he won't know that i invited him justin will leave before midnight."Uhh i don't think its a good idea harry might beat the shit out of me if he saw me again and i have had enough" he was serious but i can hear a small chuckle i smiled inreturn though i know he can't see me."Harry isnt here he's out until late so you can leave before he comes" i asured him i hope harry doesn't ruin our time."i still don't think its a good idea hailey" he tells me.

"please, justin please im so bored and i promise he won't come early" i begged.

"...okay" he sighed. i jumped in excitement i checked if we had some snacks..we had i grabed them and rested them on the table i forgot that justin is still on the line. i hung up and checked..no text no calls no nothing i threw the phone on the couch i had to go shower before he comes.

The shower was warm im dressed up in a highwaist black leggens and a white hoddie that says (Crazy mofos), i brushed my hair and went to clean in the living room as soon as i finished there was a knock on the door i smiled and opend the door my smile suddenly fades as i saw him..black eye, red cheek,blown lip..i wanted to cry because i knew it is all my fualt i caused this. i went stright and hugged him."Im sorry..i really im" i whispered he run his fingers through my hair and hugged me tightly i wanted to punch myself."don't be hailey it is my fualt" he said i pulled away and admired his face i forgot that we where standing out of the door i let him in and closed the door he sat and i sat next to him."so what we do now?" i asks him i thinked of movie but we do that everytime we see each other."Lets cook im starving i haven't ate from when i woke up" he stated i smiled and got up walked stright to the kitchen i had to clean the plate i ate ceral in."so what do you want to cook?" i asked him while washing the dishes, i may be pedophiles..Actually no i just want to eat i don't care i want to get something into my mouth..By that though my cheeks got red of the though "something" in my mouth. my mind went off to harry i imagined it and it just got me more red justin had notice and asked me why im i red? "No its just kinda hot in here.Whatever tell me what do you want to eat?" i changed the subject because justin knows how to embarress me when it comes to embarressing things but i won't tell him of course."Uhm lets go for...Noddles?" he sujested i nodd my head in agreemnt i haven't eat noddles in so long i remember when justin used to cook them and we really had a great time..i miss home my home with justin all the days and the nights i miss everything it was calm and lovley we would come back from school study together then cook and watch some movies hang out and i would always fall asleep on his shoulder and he would carry me to my room he is always a brother to me i love him so much he does alot but i do nothing inreturn..By now hot tears are rolling down my cheeks justin was beside me so he notice."hailey? are you okay?" he asked me worry in his eyes he cares he cares."Yeah im fine" i whiped my eyes and cheeks with the hem of my cloths."tell me.why are you crying?" he asks again.