chapter - 4

Justin's P.O.V

The movie has just ended i turned the T.V off and placed the popcorn on the table..Slowly i rapped my arms around hailey and carried her bride style, placed her on her bed and coverd her slowly, Opend the fan switched the lights off and closed the door. it was fun hanging out with hailey, i cleaned everything and went to my room undress myself just keeping the boxers on. brushed my teeth then lied on my comfortable bed.. i fell asleep.

Week end...

Hailey's P.O.V

" So what are you doing today? " i asked justin while flipping on channels. " i was wondering if you wanted to go to a club? " justin says, i palyfully pretended to drop the tv remote but acually im so fucking suprised that justin wants to go to a damn club.." Hey don't tease, i went once with a friend " he said rolling his eyes. " Hahaha im not teasing you. But yeah sure lets go " i said laughing, " okay then go change! " he says while getting up from the couch and leaving, i do the same. So what shall i wear?...I found a black dress it covers half my thighs, and on the back it expose my back..i don't have any other dresses, well i have but not for clubs..so I think ill wear it. I curled my hair and added makeup .. some eyeliner and concealer, and added a black eyeshadows , mascara and finaly a red lipstick. i took my small black bag and wore my black heels. i went to see myself on the mirror...Woah , i look...hot and bueatiful, nothing too much didn't put alot of makeup because i don't want to look like a.Slut

when i was done i went down stairs and saw justin sitting on the couch waiting for me.." Im done! " i say and justin turns his head on me. " Oh my god hailey you look..Bueatiful.. worth waiting half an hour for this!! " He says while eying me up and down..Checking me out??? i pushed the thought back of my mind. " Thank you justin you look handsome. " i flush, i know he saw me because he smirked. we got into the car, " i hope today goes well its been along time since i went to a club " i can tell hes embaressed, Why is he embaressed its not a good thing to be going to clubs alot?.." Me too " i desided to end hes embaressment.

When we arrived the club you can hear the loud music from outside..As we entered the club the smell of alcohol filled my nose, justin leaded me to the place that he wanted to sit in. " ill have 2 beers " justin says to the lady, after 5 min the lady came with our drinks.." Thanks " i said while taking a sip of my drink it tastes like shit but i drank anyway. " are you enjoying here? " justin asks me. " yeah but i have to go pee you wait here okay? " i said getting up waiting for his ansrwer, " yeah of course " he ansrwers.. i pushed through the drunk poeple to the ladies restroom..

Justin's P.O.V

I took a sip of my drink, waiting for hailey to come back..Then i recognized someone not in a million years i will see. Harr-  Oh SHIT he saw me fuck what should i do now. run. Yeah run justin run.. i placed the beer on the table and star walking..walking very fast. I reach for the door and got outside,, i ran and deside to hide beside a big trash it was behind the building i stayed there trying to collect my breaths.

Hope you liked it guys don't forget to vote and comment

love you guys <3