Chapter - 8

Hailey's P.O.V

I climb the car, the car ride is silence.. well if he's going to be such a dick and not even feeling sorry for what he did i think i should speak up..Before i can speak he parked the car and turned the car off, i didn't even bothered to try open the door because its ALWAYS locked he got out of the car and opend my door and i got out and reached the door he unlocked the door and just as he closed the door.. "What the fuck was all that about" i said raising my voice. He has alot to explain!! i mean i know justin did something but i know him he won't do something that big!! " Don't raise your voice at me like that, And mind your own business!!" he said through his teeth..Wtf? "I can talk how ever i want to now tell me what was that about..first you find justin beat the shit out of him then you take me home with you and you won't even let me go home just to hang out with my best friend witch i only got..And you want me to mind my own business at least i should know why are you doing all of this?? i almost yelled waving my hand in the air. hes torturing me. "YOU WANNA KNOW WHY IM DOING THIS, BECAUSE JUSTIN RUINED MY LIFE HE USED TO BULLY ME I DIDN'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS..HE  AND HIS GANG BROKE INTO MY MOTHERS HOUSE DESTROYED THE HOUSE BROKE THINGS AND MY MOTHER WAS SICK, REALLY SICK AND THE HOUSE WAS ALL SHE GOT WE DIDIN'T HAD ALOT OF MONEY MY DAD PASSED AWAY, SHE WAS REALLY SHOCKED THAT SHE HAD TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL AND STAYED THERE FOR ONE FUCKING MONTH..SHE GOT WORSE BY THE TIME AND..DIED!!!" by now hes out of breath.

Oh my god..Justin did all of this how could he. i feel him i had the same feeling i feel so sorry for harry and his mother, but justin? there is no way justin did this!! "i was 17 and he was 16.. He was younger than me but stronger than me i was a loser a lost loser who lost his mom..Thats why im doing this for him" His voice is shaky he lowered his head. Without even thinking i wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him..I don't know what im doing but hes innocent and i feel him its the worse feeling ever!! He at first didn't realized what im doing but then he wrapped his hands around my waist pulled me closer. 

i pulled from the hug before it gets weird. "Im so sorry for everything i can't imagine justin did all of this!!" i said looking at his green bueatiful eyes and his perfect fa-What the fuck hailey stop it!! "Its not your fault its justin's.." he said. i still can't imagine justin doing this i mean hes so nice, kind, and caring..I know by now he regrets doing all of this! "Are you hungrey?" he asks me. Its only noon, but now i need to refresh myself!! "No..ill go take a shower and clean myself." i said leaving the living room.

After 2 days...

3 days has past after the accident at the club..The past 2 days isn't that bad harry has been more calm than he ever been but still he screams and yelles at me and i get really scared like i really want to cry!! if i asked him something he says to mind my own my business." MIND YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS HAILEY. FUCK!!!" he yelled at me. i slowly nodded and lower my head and a single tear drops from my eyes..I don't know why im i crying? i stood up and went to the bedroom and slammed the door pretty hard!! i jumbed on top of the bed and started crying. Why me? Why my life is hell what have i done to deserve this? My parents are dead i have no one accept my best friend who im not with!! im with a guy who i don't know!! i wish i would die. the door creaked open and harry stood there but started to walk towards the bed..He sat down and started to play with the end of his shirt.