Chapter 24 - The Holiday

Harry’s POV

After Selena finished filming her last episode for The Vampire Diaries, we both went back to her place and I stayed the night. It was already one when we got there and we would have to be  getting on the plane for six fifty-five, obviously this left us little time to rest.

Selena began packing her things and by her facial expression she couldn’t think of what exactly she should pack; I could even remember her packing a scarf and I laughed at myself. If she knew where we were going she wouldn’t even include her winter scarf with her. Once Selena was packed and ready to go, a car came for us and we left for the ATL airport.

I noticed that Selena seemed slightly quiet and distant; it was as if she was deep in thought about something.

“Is everything alright babe?” I ask whilst we a were in the car, I notice that she is fiddling with her hands and she seems still lost in thought.

“Hmm.”

“Common, I know something is bothering you. Tell me.”

“Don’t get me wrong, I love that you planned for us to go somewhere... but don’t you think it’s too soon for us to go on holiday together?”

Normally I can control my emotions but it was obvious that I was annoyed. I went through a lot to take her on this holiday and now she is having second thoughts.

“I can always cancel .” I say in a grumpy tone.

Selena probably knew that I wasn’t amused with what she said and I guess I was making her feel uncomfortable.

“I’m sorry; I didn't mean to upset you. We can still go, I want to go with you.” Selena says quietly as she places her hand on my arm.

I try not to be too annoyed but I was , I couldn’t hide how I was feeling.

“Please don’t be mad at me.” She says whilst trying to grab onto my arm and I pull my arm away from her.

“Selena. Please I don’t want to talk about this right now.”

“Harry com on ,please.” Selena says again attempting to grab my arm.

To contain my anger I closed my eyes and sighed, I knew getting pissed off wouldn’t be the answer. I could tell she was on the verge of crying. I reach out to rub her hand over mine. Overall I was slightly disappointed.

“I’m sorry.” She whispered as she leaned into my chest.

From the way Selena was behaving It must have been killing her knowing that she made me this upset with her. I knew the silence was also probably killing her too.

"It’s fine…"  I sigh as I rubbed my forehead, I  honestly didn't want to cause a scene in the car whilst the driver was around.

“ Please don’t me mad at me I-.”

"..I’m not mad. I’m disappointed .  I’m disappointed that I didn't get the reaction that I was expecting. I guess I had planned something in my head where you would be kissing me endlessly and hugging me to the point where I was suffocating, but instead you where having doubts about us going on holiday together. I wanted this trip to be special with everything that’s happened between us , I wanted this this trip to show you how much you mean to me. I want you to know that I would never hurt you, I want to protect you and make you happy!”

" You do make me happy more than anything. It’s been a long time since I have been able to be happy with someone. I know I shouldn’t have let my insecurities get the best of me. This trip is exactly what we need. Can we start over again.” Selena says as she pulls away from my chest and looks directly at me.

I knew I couldn’t stay upset with her for long; I wanted us to have the best time on this trip so being in a mood with defiantly ruin it.

“Of course we can.” I kiss her forehead and Selena slouches so that she is leaning on my chest.

Hopefully the holiday would actually be good for the both us.....

~

As we got to the airport, there were a few paparazzi around and we tried our best to avoid them but being the annoying pest that they were I guess they got a few snaps of us. Selena was still pestering me about where we were going and I tried my hardest to not reveal too much to her, our plane had already arrived and we gathered our luggage and took the steps leading to the private plane. The journey would overall take seven hours and fifty-five minutes, but lucky for us we would stop at Miami for a two hours and continue our journey.

Not too long after the plane had taken off Selena was already fast asleep, I wasn’t far away from having a long sleep either. It only occurred to me now that I was slightly nervous about being alone with Selena for this long. Normally we would be around the guys or Ashley and Aubrey, we really were never alone with each other, what if we argued or fell out? Now I was thinking maybe this trip wasn’t the best idea for us.

A/N: What do you think will happen between Harry and Selena whilst on this holiday? Where do you think they are going to?  I hope this chapter was interesting for you guys. The next few chapters will be up soon.