•Eleven•

A/N: I regret nothing. XD

"Hey guys, look who I found when I was getting my fish!" Happy called excitedly.

"Hi!" Frosch waved his tiny paw.

"Frosch~!" Several guild members called back as Erza swept him into a hug.

"Is Rogue around here somewhere?" Natsu asked.

"Fro thinks so. We came to visit, but Fro thinks Rogue-kun got lost..."

"Rogue got lost?" Gray chuckled. The guild started laughing and then the doors to the guildhall were flung open.

"HAS ANYONE SEEN FROSCH?!" Rogue wailed.

"Rogue-kun!" Rogue scooped his exceed up into his arms.

"How did he manage to get here before you?" Mira asked curiously.

"Oh, that...uh..." Rogue blushed slightly, putting his exceed back on the ground. "When I noticed he'd disappeared, I went back to the station to search for him. And I interrogated the workers to see if he'd gotten on another train when my back was turned."

"Happy found Frosch looking at the pretty fountain." Frosch chimed in.

"Well, we're glad you both made it here." Makarov said. "Are Sting and Lector with you? I think it's starting to rain..."

"No, Sting had some Guildmaster stuff to take care of first. They should be here later. Where's-?"

Suddenly, the guild doors were slammed open for the second time. "WHICH ONE OF YA BASTARDS UPSET JUVIA?!" Gajeel roared as he kicked open the doors, Ryuchi tucked under one arm and Lily under the other. It was pouring outside and all three were soaking wet.

The dragon slayer immediately growled at Gray, who flinched. "W-wait, it wasn't-"

"Juvia is fine, Gajeel-kun." Juvia stepped in between the two. "It's a normal thunderstorm, Juvia isn't causing it."

"More importantly, we should get you guys dried off." Lucy cautioned. As if to emphasis her point, Ryuchi gave a loud sneeze. With the combined efforts of Natsu and Juvia, the guild and its occupants were nice and dry, at the cost of some pretty messy hair.

"Frosch likes your hair." Frosch said to Ryuchi.

"Thank you." She replied, pulling her tangled bangs out of her eyes so she could see him.

"Here." Levy handed a comb to Rogue.

"Wait, what?!"

"Just brush her hair." Levy pulled another one out of her bag.

"What are you doing?" Rogue asked in confusion.

Levy eyed Gajeel sideways. "Oh no. No yer not. My hair's fine!" He slowly backed away as she approached him.

"You look like a porcupine. Now sit." Levy brandished the comb fiercely. Gajeel took off. "Get back here!!" Levy gave chase. The guild laughed.

Rogue looked down at the messy blond hair before him uncertainly. "Let's just...sit over here..." He sat down on a bench and Ryuchi obligingly stood in front of him with her back turned. Rogue gently ran the comb through the blond strands. "Am I hurting you?" He asked.