13

thirteen —

real__pcy:
yo

oohhani:
whattup

real__pcy:
i feel like a dick
for what happened
the other day

oohhani:
omg for a sec i read
duck instead of dick

oohhani:
also we made up so chill

real__pcy:
yeah but itll be
easier to make up for
it some other way

real__pcy:
do you have skype

oohhani:
its just ayitshani

real__pcy:
yhold on

i waited for a moment, confused as to what he was planning when i heard a notification from skype.

This person would like to connect with you
(chanyoooo)

ayitshani:
wow you couldnt think
of anything better

ayitshani:
ANYTHING

chanyoooo:
if i used my ig name
it would be too obvioUs

ayitshani:
ok u rite

ayitshani:
anyway what did you want that
couldnt be said through ig dms

chanyoooo:
im gonna call u

chanyoooo:
are u alone

even more confused, i made sure my bedroom door was closed, quickly grabbing my headphones and untangling them.

ayitshani:
yeah i am

ayitshani:
ur being creepy 👀👀👀

ayitshani:
creepin creepin creepin

chanyoooo:
IM NOT

chanyoooo:
anyway im going to call now

chanyoooo would like to video chat
ACCEPT        DECLINE

the first thing i saw was chanyeol's face, still pixilated due to the internet connection. when it finally cleared up, i couldn't help but smile a little bit as he waved.

"you look tired," i said, checking myself out to make sure i was presentable.

"i am." his voice sounded even deeper through my headphones, and i tried to subtly adjust myself.

then i noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt. my face heated up almost instantly, and i tried to ignore it, but the way he held his phone seemed to be showing off his chest even more.

"so anyway," i started, clearing my throat. "what's this about?"

his eyes glinted at this, and he sat up against the headboard of his bed. "well, you know how you mentioned wanting me to fuck you like that other girl? the bitch i didn't know, as you like to call her."

"yea—wait what?" i widened my eyes and i swallowed, hearing his deep chuckle through my earphones.

"well, i can't exactly fuck you right now—you know, schedules and all—but i can do the next best thing."

wait what?! is he being serious? wait, i can't freak out. i have to keep my cool. let me just go along with it. maybe this won't go where i think it's going.

"which is..?" i almost regretted asking, noticing the way his shoulder shifted ever so slightly against the pillow.

"i can show you what i'd do."