11. Heathrow Airport, London

"We're home, Zayn."

Liam rubbed his thumb slowly on his husband's cheek, waking him up. Zayn blinked his eyes, looking out of the airplane window. He smiled brightly from the views out there.

The sky was a bit dark and low, there was a thick blanket of fog hovering the ground because of the clouds dominated the morning sky, leaving transitory patches of blue. Though they were mostly white, there was a hint of greyness. "Home." He whispered.

The older lad unbuckled his seat belt then stood up, he opened the cabin to get their luggage out before helping the smaller one to get up as well.

Once they were out of the airport building, Liam led Zayn to where their car was parked. He opened the door for him and got their luggage in. Zayn was still amazed of the London sky in the early morning. Even though he was born there, it was always like the first time he seen it.

Liam noticed the look from Zayn's face, smiling fondly at his husband. He placed his hand on the smaller lad's thigh, "like what you see?" Zayn jumped a little at the contact, he didn't know Liam was already in the car. "It's beautiful, Li." He said quietly with that pink tint in his cheeks.

Liam chuckled at his husband's shyness, "not as beautiful as you."

The drive was silent, the only sound heard was the music ringing softly from the radio. But when a familiar song came next, Zayn started humming along. Liam smiled, always did whenever Zayn did something. This boy wouldn't fail at making anyone smile.

Liam parked their car in front of their house. They stepped in then headed straight to the bedroom. Zayn used the bathroom first, with Liam following after.

Zayn let out a loud sigh once he laid down in the most comfortable place on earth, their bed. Liam was only in his pajama pants when he stepped out of the bathroom, a small smirk plastered on his face. He then climbed the bed, got his position on top of the smaller man. Zayn smiled shyly, wrapping his arms around Liam's neck. "Hey," Liam said softly.

Zayn leaned up to kiss his husband's cheek, "hi."

"Feeling better?" Liam's eyes were on Zayn's pink lips, been waiting to kiss them since they were arrived at the aiport.

"Mhm. Never better."

His answer  somehow satisfied the man above him, without wasting another second he leaned in to kiss the life out of Zayn.

Zayn ended up moaning loudly when Liam was sucking and biting his bottom lip. The whole thing was passionate, and Zayn was desperate for his husband to séx him up.

"Please," he moaned.

"Please what?" Liam smirked, teasing him. It was pleasing to watch Zayn writhing underneath his bigger body, vulnerable and weak. Liam's eyes were dark, lusting over him.

Zayn gulped and it was audible enough for Liam to hear. "Get in me, please." He begged. Liam chuckled, he started to undress his husband. Once he was naked, Liam's hands were roaming on Zayn's petite body, feeling his smooth skin.

He then gave Zayn the best foreplay, rimming and fingering him through his orgàsm. Zayn moaned, louder each time Liam went deeper. "Please, I want you, just- please, Liam" He begged with small tears escaping his eyes.

And with that, Liam was pounding inside him. Zayn screamed but it was good, so good Zayn couldn't remember his own name at the moment. Liam changed their position, he placed both of Zayn's legs on his shoulders. The position allowed him to go deeper and Zayn was shaking in pleasure at that. He moaned Liam's name over and over again until both of them released.

And that was how their day ended, with Liam's name was the only thing in Zayn's mind. The only thing he remembered before closing his eyes.