Caught

.....Rose....

I'm sitting downstairs waiting, I didn't turn the tv on. I don't want to touch anything in his house. The last time I touched something I threw it at him, I laughed out loud as I thought back to it. How can someone become so scared and brave at the same time. There were times he scared the shit out of me and then there was times like when we were eating a sandwich and I felt fine, calm. There was no point in asking him why I was here and what he wanted with me. At least I can be thankful that he hasn't touched me or harmed me, well yet anyway. Blankets and pillows were thrown on the couch next to me and I stood up looking at him. I couldn't read his face, dam it. He pulled out something from his pocket, oh no! It was my watch, shit shit shit, I must have left it in his closet, how the hell could I have forgotten to take it with me. I looked back at face and still couldn't read anything. Lord did this man not have any emotions?

"Why were you in my closet Rosa?'' Oh dam that accent made me weak to the knees, stop Rose remember this man kidnapped you.

''Hmm...well.....'' He took a step towards me and I took one back, he took another and I did the same.

''I'll say this once and once only, don't ever go through my things again. Everything you need is in your room or the bathroom, if there's something you cant find just ask me or Maria if I am not here. Do you understand?'' I shook my head as no words would come out of my mouth, this was the man that scared me. His tone of voice and the way his eyes turned a dark color.

He turned around and picked up a sheet from the couch and a pillow and laid down on the couch that I wasn't sitting on. I walked back to the couch he had thrown the blanket and pillows on and put the pillow on the arm rest and took the blanket and wrapped it around my body as I laid down.

''Do you not want to watch tv?'' I looked over at him and he wasn't even looking at me, his eyes were closed. I figured if I didn't say anything he would drift off to sleep. "Was that a no?" Shit never mind on that.

''I'm not really tired, but I'm not really big on just watching tv. I like movies.''

He hadn't said anything which made me think he had gone to sleep from my talking. I got up from the sofa and walked over to where he was laying down. He sure looked like he was sleeping, I debated weather I should tap him on the arm and see if he moved but didn't do it. Last thing I needed was for him to wake up and get pissed because I woke him up. Instead I backed away from him making sure to not hit the little glass table that was in the middle of the floor. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes trying to remember the way to get downstairs to the pool, I hoped that taking a swim and relaxing in the water would make me feel a little bit more relaxed and tired.

Turn after turn and I even went down some stairs. At one point I even had gotten lost but retraced my steps the way I came and took another turn the other way and finally after what felt like forever I found where the pool was. Going into the changing room and of course there were swim suites in there, from one piece, to two piece to something that looked like straight string. Wow people actually where these, I thought as I touched the fabric, I mean what in the world was the point mind as well wear nothing. I went with a red one piece I saw, in the back it looked like a two piece but the front managed to cover my breast and I liked that a lot. Not that I had much to cover, I was a small A cup, my belly wasn't exactly toned but it was flat and my ass was nice enough, well I thought so. Putting my hair up in a ponytail I slowly walked down the steps of the pool and into the water, it felt amazing. The water wasn't as cold as I thought it to be but of course he had a heated pool, what the hell didn't this guy have. I swam about three laps before I made my way to the higher end of the pool to take a break. As I lifted my head I saw a pair of feet and screamed my lungs out putting my hands to my chest. I looked up higher to see Demetrius looking down at me.