Temptation

.....

            I shifted in my sleep and felt someone warm next to me, I snuggled closer to the person they felt nice and it had been far to long that I was wrapped in someone's arms. I slowly opened my eyes and looking at who had their arms wrapped around me had me scream. Demetrius let go of me and I backed up from him and tried getting out of the bed but my feet had gotten tangled up in the sheets leaving me to fall off the bed and hurt my right elbow as well as my ass.

         "Are you ok?'' He asked me while trying not to laugh, this I could read on his face and I felt embarrassed.

         "Oh yeah, I'm just fine.'' I lied while standing up. He laughed. He just laughed right in my face.

         "Are you sure?'' He said while walking up to me and grabbing my arm and looking at my elbow. I nodded my head yes and he let go walking in to the bathroom and shutting the door. I sat on the bed waiting for him to get out so I could to my lady things and brush my teeth.

        "It's all yours, I'll see you downstairs.'' I quickly stood up.

       ''But what if I get lost?'' I questioned him.

       ''Then your breakfast will get cold.''

           How fucking dear he. It didn't matter if it got cold theirs this thing called a microwave where I would be able to warm it up anyways. Going into the bathroom I decided on taking a nice long shower. I must have been in there maybe more then half an hour before I came out. It felt good, back in the apartment with my mother the hot water didn't last very long. So it was a good thing my mother and I had different working shifts.

         I made it to the kitchen without getting lost, ok I lied I got lost maybe twice but I still managed to make it. I didn't see Demetrius in the kitchen but there was a plate of bacon, eggs and toast on the counter. I grabbed the plate and looked of a microwave and my eyes didn't see one, I put the plate back down on the marble counter and looked around again. How the hell did he not have a microwave?

         "Looking for something?'' I turned around and bumped right into his chest. Looking up at his face I saw a sly smile, it irritated the heck out of me.

         "You know exactly what I'm looking for.'' I told him while poking him in the chest. He grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him. Being so close to his warm hard body had an effect on me and my body, it wasn't the same as when I was near Jackson.

         Demetrius made me weak in the knees and had my panties wet just by looking at me sometimes, while Jackson was hot yes and had abs for days as well but with him it took work and even when he tried to have me give in it never happened, well besides oral from him to me and I would give him a nice hand job. With Demetrius, not even truly knowing him I could rip his close off and bury my nails into his back.

         "I guessing I'm right.'' Wait what. What was he right about again.

        "About what?'' I asked him confused but not wanting to back away from his hold.

        "I asked you if you were looking for me to take you back to bed?''

         ''WHAT!'' I screamed and jumped away from him. He burst out laughing and my cheeks heated up, again I have been embarrassed.

        "I don't own a microwave, that's what the stove and oven is for in this house. When this place is full of my familia and those that work for me there's never any food that needs to get warmed up. I told you it will get cold.'' I looked at the plate and just grabbed it and a fork and began eating it, I was too hungry to argue with him or to continue to get embarrassed by him or in front of him. I finished eating and placed the plate in the sink.