Packing

Hi guys!  OMG! I'm really sorry that I haven't been posting, it's been like a week. I've been working hard to post lots, but my schedule was very busy. I had gymnastics and I was super tired after, so I just hung out. Then I went on two short vacations with my family.  I will try and get this up today.  Enjoy!
------------------
Maxon POV
I hate to admit it... Wait, actually I'd love to confess that I'm falling in love with America all over again, just like when I met her.  I knew she was the one.  Maybe I should send her a note.  She told me she was falling in love with me again, so I should too. Hmm... How can I do this on a grand scale... I could write it in flowers in her room... Someone cleared their throat, interrupting my thoughts. I turned around to see who it was. It was Justin, holding my suitcase. I guess it was time for me to pack.

America POV
I saw Justin walk into Maxon's room with his suitcase. I had already put in my swimsuits. I owned one blue bikini with Aztec print, a baby pink bikini with a racer back top, a mint green one piece that had flower embellishments on one of the braided straps.  Two other swimsuits were being made for me by Anne.  I requested one to be a bikini with a tie-dye flowery top and a neon blue one piece with blue sparkles.  I think Maxon will really like them.  "Your Majesty?" Anne said in a soft voice.
"Yes, Anne?" I asked
"I just finished you swimsuits and came upstairs to help you choose which dresses you would like to take with you," Anne responded.

Maxon POV
I can see America working with Anne in her closet. I also see all of America's swimsuits in her suitcase. I can't wait to see America in her cute swimsuits! She would look sooooo cute... What was I doing again? Right... I was packing and, oh shoot, I need to pack MY swimsuits! I think I'm going to wear just swim trunks with no swim shirt, because America already knows about the scars on my back from my father.  I opened my drawer with swimsuits and picked six pairs of swim trunks, tropical sunset, royal blue, blue with little crowns (This swimsuit idea was borrowed from Decendants), lime green, white and American flags, just for America.  What  else should I pack? I guess I'll pack shorts. I put 4 pairs  of gym shorts and 4 pairs of tan cargo shorts into my suitcase. 

America POV
Anne helped me choose which summer dresses to take my on my honeymoon with Maxon.  After 30 minutes of debating, I ended up choosing 7 medium length sun dresses.  I choose pink, gray with leopard print,
Navy blue, electric blue, yellow, and dark orange and white with tiny hearts.  I have to pack shoes and *cough* *cough* "other items".  (I think you got what I mean there.) Anne gathered up my "other items" and put them in my suitcase. I walked over to my shoe rack to pick out 3 pairs of shoes to bring with me. I picked up a pair of  gold strapped sandals and put them on the floor next to my bed, so I don't forget to  wear them on the flight tomorrow.  Then I decided on silver jelly flip flops, light blue heels and nude sandals. I got a strange feeling that I really wanted to bring a pair of white lace high tops... But then that feeling went away as soon as I saw Maxon putting his shirts and shoes in his suitcase, shirtless. I knew Maxon would say I'm the queen, so I should wear nice, fancy clothes.  I also really wanted to pack pants and jean shorts. So I did. I put 4 causal outfits in to my suitcase.  Maxon and I have a joke.  He and I are always challenging and making bets with each other.  Whoever wins, gets to wear casual clothes during the week. We have done this ever since I was in The Selection and Maxon asked how the strawberry tarts were tasting.  I told him they were great and my little sister May would cry if she tasted them, because she doesn't have a filter when it comes to her emotions. We bet on it, I got to wear it pants for a week if I won and I would have to walk around the gardens with Maxon if I lost. I ended up losing and I walked with him for a little bit and then kneed him in the royal jewels for getting to close and asking a question.  When I came back to my room there was a box with three pairs of pants and a note from Maxon saying I could wear them on Saturdays only.  I was staring at Maxon's back while I was wrapped up in my thoughts.
I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and a man walked in. "Hello," I greeted him.
-------------------
I know this chapter was a little boring, but it was fun getting to describe all of the clothes they were taking with them. Please forgive me for not updating since June 23rd! Please continue to read!
Who is the man??? Any guesses??