Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I hit my alarm to stop the annoying sound filling my room. Its my first day at Holmes chapel high today and I'm not looking forward to it. Not at all.

I got out my bed and lazily put on the school uniform. I hated it. I wish it was like my old school and you could just wear what you wanted. I tied the tie and put on my blazer. It wasn't too bad. I straitened my mid length blonde hair and put on some eye make up so that I don't look so tired. My blue eyes still looked dull but I had to go. I quickly grabbed my shoes and bag and ran downstairs to get my breakfast.

"I made you toast." I was greeted by my mom putting toast down on the table for me.

"Thank you." I said then started to eat it.

"So are you excited?" She asked.

"Umm.. Not really but in a way I am." I told her. She nodded in agreement.

"Let's get going." She said once I finished my toast.

We pulled up to quite a big school with pupils already going inside.

"Good luck." My mom said before I got out her Audi.

"Bye." I said then stepped out.

Ok now I'm terrified. A few people were giving me looks. I pulled out my pocket mirror to make sure I looked ok. I did so I don't know why they are looking. Maybe just because I'm new. Hopefully anyway. I need to find my way to the office to get my map and timetable. I decided to ask a nerdy looking guy since he would probably help me.

"Em. Hi. Do you know where the office is?" I asked him. He was standing by himself and looked quite shocked that I asked him. His brown hair was gelled back and he had geek glasses that made him look even more of a nerd.

"Oh hi. It's just over there." He stuttered a bit and pointed to an entrance.

"Thanks." I smiled then walked to the office.

"Hi. I'm Ally summers. I'm new and need my timetable." I told the girl at the office.

"Here you go. Hope everything goes ok." She handed me my timetable. I thanked her then attempted to find my class. I had French first. Great.

I walked into the class. There was already most of the pupils in since it took me a while to find it. I awkwardly stood at the front of the class waiting for the teacher.

"Hey." I heard a girl say. I looked at her and pointed to myself unsure if she was talking to me.

"Yeah you, silly. The teacher lets us sit wherever so sit here if you want." I nodded and sat down next to her.

"I'm Amanda. What's your name?" Amanda asked. She had long black hair that was tied into a pony tail. She was pale and had grey eyes.

"I'm Ally." I told her.

"Where are you from?"

"California."

"Oh cool! I really want to go there!" She smiled.

"Yeah it is cool but I'm happier here." I said.

"Whys that? This place is boring!"

"My mom stays here and I'd rather be with her." I told her not going into detail about why I'm here.

"Oh well that's good." She smiled then a teacher walked in.

"Hello class. Get out your books and do what we done last time."