Chapter 13

So I said I would update this like a month ago... But guess what?! IM UPDATING! I noticed that this story has 3.3K reads?! What? That's insane! And it's also insane that I haven't updated this when loads of you love it! So I'm updating. Hope y'all like it :3 I'm back for good now!

***

That night I thought about everything Heather had told me.

She was lying right?

I didn't know whether to ask Harry and see what he has to say or not tell him and see how he would react to questions about it.

Before sleep fell upon me I decided I would be sneaky about this whole thing and see if I could get the truth from them.

When I got to school Harry was already at the front of the gate waiting for me.

"Hey, babe." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Hey." I grinned. He then grabbed a hold of my hand and lead me into the hall.

When we walked to Harry's locker I saw Heather watching me.

"Hey, I think I'm going to go say hi to Heather." I told Harry and tried to get our of his grip.

"Why? Why do you want to talk to her?" Harry asked pulling me back.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked. Let's see what he has to say.

"Well, she's a bit of a bitch." Harry chuckled slightly.

"What did she do?"

"She just likes to twist things to get what she wants." He shrugged.

"Oh. Has she done something to you?" Harry's eyes moved away from mine and he let out a sigh.

"Yeah." He whispered.

"What?"

"It doesn't matter. Let's just get my things," he reached into his locker and took out a few books. "And go." He grabbed my hand again and pulled me away.

I put my hand on his chest to stop him from walking. "Harry, tell me."

He sighed, raking his fingers through his hair. "She's my ex." He muttered. He then detached himself from me and walked down the corridor leaving me behind.

I stood confused for a moment.

Wait, so he dated Lauren and Heather? Huh?

"You dated him too?" I asked turning around to where Heather stood.

"Yes. I dated him before Lauren. He was mine first." She answered, rolling her eyes.

"But you and Lauren were friends...?"

"Yeah but he should have always been mine. She didn't deserve him. She didn't deserve any of them. He was mine. Mine."

"I think you're just jealous that he isn't yours anymore." I challenged.

She scoffed, "Jealous? I got a lucky escape. I tell you that." She then flicked the hair off her shoulder and walked down the corridor, the opposite way Harry did.

She didn't sound like she wasn't jealous. Her repeating that he was hers again and again only made her sound insane. She was jealous. Very jealous.

She was probably lying about the whole thing then. She would be hoping that I would leave Harry and she would get him back. But that doesn't explain why she warned me about Niall. Niall is a very attractive boy so what of she wanted him? It wouldn't be hard to fall for his care free personality and adorable accent. But why would she want to separate me and Harry? For Lauren? I didn't even know what to think. Who to believe. It was all too insane for me.

I was unsure of what to do. Look for Harry or go to class?

I pondered on it for a few seconds before turning on my heal and heading in Harry's path.

I turned the corner and bashed into someone's chest.

"Watch out there, princess." The smirk never left Louis face as he spoke.

"Leave me alone, Louis." I muttered, moving out of his way. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"I seen Harry. He looked upset. Did the schools perfect couple have a fall out?" He cooed.

"No. And even if we did it wouldn't be any of your business." I spat, wriggling out of his grip.

"Does he know that we kissed?" He chuckled.

"No. Now leave me alone!" I was not in the mood for Louis.

"Someone's on their period." Louis chuckled.

"What?" I turned back around to face him. "Just leave me alone! I'm not on my fucking period. I'm simply mad at you!" I growled, pushing him away.

"Why? Because you kissed me? Because you enjoyed it?" He glanced behind me giving someone a devious smirk. I shrugged it off.

"That kiss never happened! It never happened, okay? So stop going on about it like I'm on love with you! Because I'm not." I shouted. I turned around to be faced with the worst person to hear that.

Harry.

****

This is short but eh... I just want to make sure people are still interested in this before I write a huge chapter haha. Leave a comment maybe? :)