Chapter 17

Holy crap guys... 10K READS? BUT I CAN REMEMBER GETTING TOO EXCITED OVER 3K READS LIKE LAST MONTH! THIS IS INSANE. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL.

I've been away to London with no wifi and no time to write so sorry for the late update but it's here now!

"You can't be serious."

"What?"

"Did you not listen to anything I told you when you first moved here?! Stay. Away. From. Oliver." She paused between each word as if I couldn't understand what she was saying.

"He's not as bad as you make him out to be, Amanda!" I nearly yelled.

She made a pfft sound. "Yeah right. Breaking news: monkeys can fly now! I know exactly what he's like. I'm not an idiot."

"Nobody said you were." I muttered.

"I know. But you're one." She replied.

"How?" I asked.

"I know how you could like Oliver. I mean he's hot. He's a Styles Triplet. All of them are hot. Even Marcel. But seriously his bad boy look and all those tattoos is easy to love. Heart eyes emoji please." She laughed. "But he's a prick. He'll break your heart in a second. Trust me." She warned then picked up a pair of high heels that should not be legal to wear.

We were out shopping since it was Saturday and we were bored.

I decided to tell her about how I'm 'dating' Oliver. Yeah I know what you're thinking isn't it a lie? Well it is but Oliver insisted only us two should know it's a lie.

That made me quite suspicious though. I don't know why but I just felt quite suspicious. I don't quite trust him fully yet.

"You seem to know a lot about those boys." I stated.

"I was best friends with them before. Remember? Did you even listen to me when I told you all those stories about them?"

"Yes!" I defended myself.

"Then why the fuck are you dating Oliver?!" She shouted.

"Shh! You can't just swear in the middle of a store!"

"I don't care where I am! You're dating Oliver! How stupid can you get?"

"Well excuse me for dating. Back in America no boys even looked my way."

"So you love the attention?"

Yes.

"No." I lied.

Of course I loved the attention! I was the girl who never left the school library because I was to bothered about Patch and Nora's love life in the hush hush saga than to care about what's happening in the real world.

So when I came here and accidentally left my books at my dads I had to open my eyes and look around.

I had to realise there was more to teenage life than Patch Capricano. Which was hard. I mean let me marry him please.

I need help.

Amanda pulled me out of my trance when she hit me over the head. A small smirk found her lips. "You love it." She pointed her freshly red painted nail in my direction. "You really love it. Ha! I knew it!"

"No I don't! It's annoying having-"

"What? Two of the styles triplets after you? Oh I'm sure that's annoying." She snarled sarcastically. "Oh mummy! It's so annoying having two sex gods wanting me. Oh mummy, I accidentally made out with one of the hottest boys in the school so my boyfriend broke up with me and now I'm dating his bad boy brother. Oh mummy-"