Chapter 10

It was a very pretty afternoon so I decided to take a walk around the neighbour hood.

I stumbled across a small park with a few kids playing on the swings and slides. There was also a few people walking their dogs.

I spotted a bench and decided to have a seat.

I was daydreaming when I seen a girl who looked about my age trying to calm down a baby that looked about one. I decided to go over and see if she needed help.

"Need any help?" I asked walking over.

"Ugh. Yes please. He won't shut up." She laughed slightly.

"Aw. Here I think he's cold." I said wrapping a blanket round him.

"Aw thanks. This is my first time bringing him out without my mum to help." She admitted.

"No bother. What's he called?" I asked.

"He's called Ross."

"So is he yours?"

"Don't judge. But yeah. He's mine and without a father." She let out a sigh.

"Boys are dicks."

"Got that right. Anyway I better get him back home. Thanks again."

"Bye." I said then watched her push the stroller away. I walked back to the bench and took a seat again.

"Fancy seeing you hear on a Sunday afternoon." A male voice said beside me. I looked to my left and Louis was sat there. "How was your little date with Harry?"

"It's non of your business. But it was good." I told him.

"I could take you on an even better date." He replied. I laughed.

"Sure babe."

"Babe? I'm already halfway there." He grinned.

"Sorry babe but if you haven't noticed it's a habit if mine to call everyone babe."

"Sure babe." Louis chuckled using my earlier choice of words. "But seriously. Let me take you out."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm Harry's."

"Oh you're Harry's? Please he will leave you in about a week for some other easy slut."

"Excuse me?! So I'm an easy slut?"

"No. I didn't mean that I meant..." He trailed off.

"Fuck off Louis."

"Why?"

"Because boys like you are trouble. And I don't need trouble right now."

"You obviously don't know Harry then. Or should I even-"

"Ally? Louis?" Someone asked. We both turned our heads and Zayn was stood there.

"What's up mate?" Louis asked.

"I need to talk to you, like now."

"How what's happened?"

"Well it's nothing Ally needs to know about."

"Is it really that bad?"

"Let's just say it involves a girl who you spoke to everyday." Zayn said trying to pull Louis off the bench.

"No, is she back?"

"Yes. And she's not alone."

"Shit. Ally I will see you tomorrow in class."