Chapter 6

Social suicide. That's what Amanda called what I'm doing. She thinks no one will ever talk to me again if I walk home with Marcel. But her and Niall are the only people who talk to me anyway so what difference will it make? Plus I don't even care. Marcel's a nice kid. He doesn't deserve no one speaking to him or laughing at him. If he didn't have Oliver then the bullying would be a lot worse.

"Hi." I chirped when I walked over to Marcel.

"H-hey." He replied.

"So are we going to go?" I asked since we weren't walking.

"Y-yeah. Sorry." He muttered then lead the way to his house.

"Yo California!" Some boy shouted.

"America!" He shouted again.

"I think he's referring to you." Marcel whispered. I turned around to see a tall boy with black hair that I had seen with Harry and Liam at lunch.

"It's Ally." I told him.

"Yeah yeah I don't care. I just wanted to ask, why you with this?" He gestured over to Marcel.

"Why'd you need to know?"

"Because he's a nothing and your a something." I just shrugged him off and walked faster with Marcel. I was about to talk to Marcel again when he was pulled back.

"What the hell?" I shouted to the boy we were talking to two minutes ago.

"It's time for a beating." The boy smirked then he dragged Marcel into an alley near by. Obviously I ran after trying to stop him. The boy punched Marcel in the stomach.

"Your stupid brother isn't here today is he?" The boy smirked punching him again.

"Hey! Get the fuck off him!" I shouted trying to pull the boy away from Marcel.

"Honey, don't get involved." The boy said.

"No." I said sternly.

"You want to get hurt?" He asked pushing Marcel to the ground then coming towards me. I gulped and shook my head.

"To late for that." He whispered then shoved my back against the wall of the alley. I glanced over to Marcel and he was lying on the ground crying.

"Marcel won't help you. He's just a nerd." The boy laughed.

"Don't talk about him like that." I spat.

"I can talk about him how I want." He said pushing me harder against the wall. A tear escaped from my eye because if the pain this boy was giving me.

Suddenly the boy was pulled of me and thrown to the wall across from me.

"You stay away from them. If not jail will be waiting for you." A boy with brown hair shouted in the boys face. I couldn't see who it was because his back was facing me. The boy with brown hair punched the others boys jaw then kneed him in the balls before pushing him to the ground.

The boy turned around and it was Louis.

"It's ok, Ally. He isn't going to touch you again." He reassured me. His warm touch wiped away my tears. He showed a genuine smile before helping Marcel to his feet.

"Let's get you two home." He said then grabbed my hand and lead us back into the street.

"Both going to your house?" Louis asked Marcel. Marcel nodded. The boy never hit his face so he wasn't bleeding anywhere.

"Who was that boy?" I asked still slightly crying.

"He's called Andrew. He's a dick." Louis told me.