Chapter 11

"Get out of my house!" I shouted to the three boys that just walked in.

"Hmm... No." Louis said then he flung himself on my couch next to Niall and Amanda.

"Why are you three here? Get out!" I shouted.

"We are here to tell a cute story." Oliver said taking a seat down next to Harry.

I never noticed how similar they looked till now. You could mistake them easily.

"So what's this story?" I asked.

"Well," Zayn cleared his throat, "Once upon a time everyone got along."

"There was Lauren, Lucy and Amanda. They were inseparable." Oliver continued.

"Going to save your breathe here. I've already told her the story." Harry butted in.

"Okay. Well listen up because now this gets interesting." Zayn said then nodded to Louis to continue.

"Guess who's back?" Louis smirked.

"Who cares? Not me. Not Ally. None of us give a shit. Now get out of Ally's house." Harry said standing up.

"I think she will care." Oliver sang.

"What is it?" I asked now curious.

"See she wants to know." Louis chuckled.

"So, what lies are you going to feed to us tonight then?" Liam muttered.

"Guess who's back?" Louis repeated.

"Who?" Harry sighed.

"Lauren. And guess what you are hosting this evening?" Louis asked again. Before Harry could answer there was a knock at the door.

"A party! It's a welcome home party for Lauren. Apart from she won't be here and instead everyone from our school." He said quickly then he ran to answer the door. I ran after him to see five boys walk in carrying beers.

"Get the fuck out!" I shouted as loud as I could. I would be grounded for life if my mom knew I had a party. Plus I do not want to have this party.

The boys walked into the living room so I followed after.

"How do you work this stereo?" I heard one of them ask when they fiddled with the buttons. Then music blasted out. "That's how!" He shouted.

"Harry! Get them out!" I shouted at him.

"You heard her, get out!" Harry shouted. All the boys laughed and only turned the music up louder. Then about ten more people walked in with more beer.

"Sorry, babe." Harry whispered in my ear.

"I knew I would have to have my first party one day." I sighed.

About an hour later I was sat outside with Niall and Amanda.

"This was not how I wanted this night to end up." I sighed.

"Well I'm having fun." Amanda giggled.

"Only because Liam danced with you." I laughed with her. "Is Liam your crush now?"

"I guess you could say that."

A smirking Louis then walked over.

"It's a shame your boyfriend couldn't stop all this. You know I could." Louis said. You could smell the alcohol off of him.

"Louis, give it a rest. She doesn't want you!" I heard Harry shout behind him. Louis turned around to face him.

"She will."