Chapter 2: The love spell

Laney walked inside again to play her bass "what did that kid want lanes?" Corey asked. " he wanted to know uh... Nothing it was all a prank" Laney said. "You sure lanes?" Corey asked. She nodded "okay?" Corey said. Laney started playing her bass, Corey tuned his guitar Laney looked at Corey just thinking about the arrow Cupid had given too her "should I use it?" Laney thought. Laney got a text and read it.

larry: Laney where are you? we are waiting for you :/

"Uh core I gotta go" Laney said as she grabbed her bag. "Okay bye lanes?" Corey said. Laney walked down the street still thinking about the arrow then Laney arrived at the newmans garage "hey gals" Laney said. "Hey Dude" the rest said. Larry and Laney winked at each other "so uh guys what do you wanna do?" Laney said.

"Whatever works" Carrie said while sitting on the edge of their couch. Laney usually hung around the newmans lately they where all becoming good friends but grojband wasn't aware. "

go to the movies?" Larry asked. "sure" Carrie said. The newmans and Laney walked to the movies again Laney was still thinking about the arrow which was still in her bag "Laney you seem focused on something else you okay?" Larry asked her.

"Yeah I'm fine" she replied. As they were walking Laney found Corey outside by himself "hmm" Laney thought. "I'll catch up in a second guys" Laney said. The rest nodded "and do you mind if you watch my bag untill I catch up?" Laney asked.

"Sure" Carrie said. Laney passed her the bag forgetting that the arrow was in it. She ran over to Corey "uh core?" Laney asked. "Oh hey lanes where were you?" Corey asked. "Just uh doing chores at home... Yup.." Laney said. "Alright then" Corey said. Laney sat down beside him and they chatted.

Meanwhile back where the newmans were they arrived at the movies and saw hunky Nick Mallory " hello newmans" Nick said. "Hey nick..." Carrie said. Carrie accdently drops Laneys bag revealing more than one arrows. one of them got Nick, his eyes turned red "Nick Mallory says that Laney penn is my true love" Nick said. One of the arrows fell on Larry "OUCH!!" Larry said. His eyes also turned red "Laney is mine!" Larry yelled.

"Nick Mallory says that Laney is nicks." Nick said. The arrows scattered all over the place a lot of them flew everywhere "WHAT IS HAPPENING?!" Carrie yelled in confusion. Every boy in peaceville was shot with an arrow accept for Corey.