Chapter 1: cupid arrives

"Why is it raining hearts outside?" Corey asked waiting for a response. The sky was pink and hearts were falling from the sky.

"ITS CUPID!" Kin and kon yelled. "Is it some rocklympis thing?" Corey asked.

Kin and kon nodded "Cupid was a baby born on Valentine's Day a few days after he was born he was given a magical set of bow and arrows that would never run out. then Cupid started shooting a bunch of boys and girls to fall in love but it all got out of hand, and then by the gods of rocklympis he was banned into the sun. every 40 years he will be unleashed into our world and today is that day" kin and kon explained with a flashback.

"how does that have anything to do with rocklympis history?" Laney asked. "We don't know honestly but it is" kon said.

Then there was a huge knock on the door "HEY!! Open up!!" A voice said from the other side of the garage door. "Uh okay?" Corey said. Corey opened up the garage door and behind was a short kid, Corey started to almost burst out laughing "what?" The kid said.

"Uh nothing...." Corey said. "NOBODY LAUGHS AT ME!" The kid yelled. Kin and kon's jaws were dropped "uh sorry what do you need?" Corey said. "I need to speak to Laney" the kid said. "Uh okay?" Laney said as she got up.

Her and the kid walked to the side of the garage "so your Laney penn right?" The kid asked. "Yeah..." Laney said. "The names Cupid I hear you got some love issues with that Corey boy I can help." Cupid said.

"Uh how?" Laney said. "With this..." Cupid said while he pulled out a arrow. "What does it do and how does it work?" Laney asked. "Well you see you can chuck the arrow into someone it's pain free don't worry and they fall instantly in love with you Got it?" Cupid said.

"Got it... But it's a love spell I would like him to actually like me.." Laney said. "Just think about it... And don't let it get in the wrong hands" Cupid said. "Okay and okay" Laney said as she put the arrow in her bag.