Chapter 7: carries plan

Meanwhile in the forest Laney, the newmans, becca, Cupid, and dark Cupid as Corey were walking down paths and going through twists and turns "guys...." Becca said in a scared voice. "What?" Laney said. A black shadow the shape of Corey's body was standing there "hahaha you walked right into my little trap you dummy's" dark Cupid said. "IM NO DUMMY!!" Carrie yelled. "It is I dark Cupid as you're blue haired boyfriend" dark Cupid teased. "He is not my boyfriend..." Laney growled as she blushed. "Oh wait you're blushing" dark Cupid teased again. "Now I need you penn..." Dark Cupid said. "You're not taking Laney!!!" Carrie protested. "Well I'll see about that" dark Cupid said. Then she grabbed Laney and flew off with her "HELP!!" Laney yelled. "We will try and save you!!" Larry yelled back. Then soon dark Cupid was gone with Laney "how could we let this happen..." Larry said. "Larry what's the problem you don't seem happy" Carrie asked. "She was our friend, now she could be hurt or worse killed..." Larry said. "Larry don't get you're self too worried dark Cupid doesn't kill she just causes mischief" Cupid said. "Fewf" Larry said. "But we need to save Laney, and uh riffin" Carrie said. "Since when do you ever wanna help him" Kim said. "Temporary Kim, temporary" Carrie replied. "Alright then.." Kim said. "We are going to dark cupids fortress and we are going to stop all this chaos" Cupid stated. "Good luck with that" Carrie said. "She's my sister I know where her fortress is" Cupid said. "Wait she's you're sister??" The rest said. Cupid nodded "well then, first we need to save peaceville and I have a crazy plan the will obviously work" Carrie said. Meanwhile at carries garage, Carrie was telling everyone else her plan "so we need to be love doctors I guess, we must pair every boy in peaceville with their true love I already know one" Carrie stated. "Nick and Trina?" Cupid asked. "How did you know, uh nevermind love genius duh.." Carrie said. "Who would match with kin and kon?" Larry asked. "Some of them will cure differently some won't have their true love quite yet" Carrie said. "Wow Carrie your on a roll today" Larry complimented. "Oh Larry" Carrie replied as she laughed a bit. "let's get fixing!!" Carrie yelled. Meanwhile at the park Carrie gathered all the citizens of peaceville to cure them "hey nick" Trina said. "Hey Trina riffin" Nick said. Nicks eyes went back to normal "Nick Mallory said what happened." Nick asked as he walked away. "Sigh if only he liked me" Trina said. Then Carrie walked up to her "Trina don't worry" Carrie said and walked away. "Don't like worry? What the what?" Trina said. Soon all the boys in peaceville were cured but Corey and Laney were still in trouble.