Chapter 10: its diary time

Later on everyone escaped the fortress and they were headed back to peaceville to stop dark Cupid "I hope Larry is okay..." Carrie said in depression. "Carrie don't worry he will be fine" Laney said. "Wait... Since you guys broke the love spell all we need to do is stop dark Cupid, and I got a crazy plan that just might work..." Corey said. Then they arrived in peaceville "where is kin and kon?" Laney whispered. "They are probably hiding in the garage let's go!!" Corey whispered. They arrived at the garage and there was kin and kon hiding "guys you're here finally!" Kin said. "But we have some bad news for the newmans" kin said. "While Larry was distracting her they had a contest, dark Cupid won, and Larry lost his love and care..." Kon said. "Oh no, I have to save him... Gals and guys meet me were Larry is after you get lyrics and bring our instruments, we have a gig to play" Carrie said. "Wow Carrie you are on a roll today!" Kim said. "I know, now remember the plan, everyone go!" Carrie said. Corey, Laney kin, and kon were trying to find Trina "trina!! Trina!!" Corey yelled. "Like what and junk" Trina said as she came out of her room. "Uh can you come with us?" Corey asked. "Like why" Trina asked. "Uh Nick needs you" Corey said. "Alright and junk" Trina said. Then Trina and grojband were sneaking over to Nick's house, they arrived eventually Laney kicked the door down "Nick says why are you all here?" Nick asked. "Nick kiss Trina" Corey whispered. "Nick says whatever you say riffin" Nick whispered back. Nick kissed Trina on the lips "like that felt so GOOD!!!" Trina said as she flew into diary mode. When she was done she fell into nicks arms and Corey caught her diary "let's meet up with the others now..." Corey said.