Chapter 12: the confessions

Then peaceville went back to normal accept the sky was pink and raining hearts. "Everything is normal" Carrie said. "Yeah.." Larry said. Then out of nowhere Carrie kissed Larry on the lips Larry blushed "wow Carrie i-i-i can't believe you did that" Larry said in shock. "Oh it was nothing..." Carrie said as she blushed. "Carrie, can I tell you something?" Larry asked. "Sure thing go ahead" Carrie said. "Carrie after all this time I've been crushing on you and i love you... I just wanted to tell you..." Larry said. "Larry I love you too" Carrie said. "Really??" Larry said. Carrie nodded and hugged him hard.  "Aww" everyone else said. "So lanes..." Corey said. "Yeah core?" Laney asked. "After I read that note I uh didn't know you felt that way for me, and I'm glad you do... Because I have a crush on you too" Corey said. Laney's jaw dropped "really???" Laney said.   "Yeah" Corey said. Then Laney hugged Corey, Corey smiled "lanes I'm glad everything is sorta normal again, oh shoot it's almost time for Cupid to go back into the sun we better find him" Corey said. "You called?" Cupid asked. "Yeah Cupid it's almost time to go into the sun" Laney said. "Oh, well I guess I will be seeing you in another 40 years then..." Cupid said in a little sadness. "Maybe we could help you come every Valentine's Day?" Laney asked. "Yeah it could work" Corey said. "Let me check.." Cupid said as a random spell book appeared. "Hmmm this page should do it just read out the spell" Cupid said. Corey says some spell and Cupid starts going into the sun "see you next year Cupid!" Corey and Laney said. Cupid waved bye to them and then he was back into the sun "well riffin, looks like we are enemies again..." Carrie said. "Yep" Corey said. They both turned around and walked away with there band mates. Back at the garage everyone was chilling "wonder what next Valentine's Day will be like" Laney said. Then a spotlight went over Corey "lanes we will never know what our future holds, if we never cared about anyone we would never have a good life you would just live alone for the rest of your life" Corey said. "Uh.... How does that, oh never mind" Laney said. Then Corey said "Thanks for coming out everyone!!!"