Chapter 10

Maddie's POV

"I think we should go back to the prison" I said. "Really?" Dylan asked. "Yes, really there's other people there and their good on supplies" I replied. We agreed and packed up our bags. "But what about my mom?" Maria asked. "Well if the world does go back to normal we'll come here and look for her, and if she isn't here we'll put you on a commercial and hope she see's it" I replied with a smile. She nodded and got into the back of the car. We pulled up to the prison and Rick opened the gate and put a gun to my head but once he realized it was me he lowered it. "Maddie!" Beth yelled running over to me. I hugged her and then Dylan and Maria stepped out of the car.

"Who the hell is this?" Rick asked raising his gun again. "It's okay their with me" I replied stepping in front of them. "Dylan Everett?" Beth asked. "Yeah" He said turning around to face her. "Wow! I aways wanted to meet the Degrassi cast!" Beth said cheerfully. "Where's Maggie?" I asked. "Inside" Beth replied. I grabbed Dylan and Maria's hand and walked into the prison together. "Maggie" I yelled. She walked out of her cell. "M-Maddie?" She said close to tears. "Woah" Dylan said. Maggie ran and hugged me and I saw a ring on her ring finger. I grabbed the hand it was on and gazed at it. "Glenn?" I asked with a huge grin. She nodded grinning too. "Damn it's hard to tell you 2 apart" Dylan said once then moment was over. "Who's this?" Maggie asked. "This is Dylan, my boyfriend, and this is Maria" I replied smiling. Maggie shook their hands and went back into her cell.

I found daddy and he was holding a baby. "Is it a girl?" I asked which starterled him. He turned around to see who it was. "I'm sorry for leaving" I said now frowning at the memory. He hugged me and handed me the baby. "What's her name?" I asked. "Judith" He replied. I took her to Dylan. "Who's baby?" He questioned. "Lori's, she died giving birth" I replied smiling a sad smile. Dylan gave me a long and passionate kiss. "So this is our cell?" I asked. "Yeah, Maria's up top and you and I are right here" He replied pointing at the bottom bunk. I nodded walking out to give Judith to Beth.

Dylan's POV

Maddie's beautiful, I really love her. I can't believe she has a twin. She never told me about her family. I've been talking to Daryl about going on runs. I've also talked to Zac he's really cool. Maria is already made a bunch of friends.