Chapter 14

Maddie's POV

We've been looking for Maggie for a few days. She left signs made of walker blood. Now we're standing by a train tunnel. "Are you sure you 3 don't want to come with us?" Abraham asked. "We're sure" Glenn said. "We'll if you turn around and decide not to go through there we'll be down the road looking for a car" Abraham said giving us flashlights and food. "Maddie I don't want you to go" Maria cried. "I'm not going" I said after Maria hugged me. "What?!" Glenn asked. "I'm not going" I said blankly. "Maggie's your sister, don't you want to find her?" Glenn asked. "Yes I do but I'm tired and I don't want to walk through that tunnel, and they need help" I replied. Glenn nodded, I guess he gave up. "I'm gonna miss you" Tara said hugging me. "I'm gonna miss you more, you do know we're best friends for life there's no getting out of it" I said smiling through tears. I hugged Glenn then left with Abraham, Rosita, Eugene, and Maria.

Glenn's POV

Tara and I were in the walker filled tunnel when she slid and her foot got caught under a rock. I didn't want to leave her because she's Maggie's best friend and I think I'm inlove with her. I know I'm married to her twin and I plan to keep it that way so I'm not telling anyone. "GO! GO FIND MAGGIE!" She yelled. The walkers had noticed us now. "NO! I'M NOT LEAVING YOU!" I yelled back. "GET DOWN!" I heard Abraham yell.

"Maggie" I said running to hug her. Maddie was in the back. "Alright we spend the rest of the night celebrating, but in the morning I don't see why we all don't get into the van and go to DC" Abraham said. "We have to go to Terminus first" I said. They looked at me and nodded. "Yeah it'd give us the chance to stock up on supplies" Rosita agreed.

Maddie's POV

Tara is my best friend, and I'm afraid Maggie is gonna still her from me. She stole Glenn from me. In her defence she didn't know I liked him. I slept near the rocks with Tara because I didn't want to interrupt Maggie and Glenn.

The Next Morning

Maddie's POV

We've been walking for what feels like forever but at least we can see the big Terminus building.

We opened the gate to see a sign.

Lower your wepons, you won't need them your safe.
Welcome to Terminus.

We've made it! "Looks like you've been on the road a while" A woman with brown hair said. "We have" Glenn replied.