1. Greaser or Soc...

Ponyboy Curtis: Soc. Class never mattered to you. You loved Pony for his heart, not how much money he had.

Sodapop Curtis: Soc. The guys were a bit skeptical of Soda dating a soc girl, but you showed them that it didn't matter to you, you loved Soda for who he was.

Darry Curtis: Soc. I think soc girls would be after Darry alot.

Steve Randal: Soc. (Sorry I see him with a soc) you get it Steve!!!!

Johnny Cade: Greaser. But not a trashy one, I don't think Johnny could handle that!

Twobit Matthews: Greaser. I imagine him dating someone who takes care of him. Like a mom/girlfriend

Dallas Winston: Greaser...duh😉. I think you'd be the crazy one of the group and the trouble maker, but not as crazy as Dally.

Curly Sheppard: Greaser. You came from a tuff family. Your brother was the leader or a greaser gang in town, he didn't get along to well with the Sheppard's.

Bob Sheldon: Soc...again duh😉. I think you'd be the girl to straighten him out though.

Randy Anderson: Greaser. I think Randy would be a little rebel and date a greaser girl.

A/N: Okay hey guys!!! Super excited about this series, I hope y'all are to. The Outsiders has been a favorite of mine for a long time so this should be fun! If you guys love The Outsiders as much as I do, feel free to request anything!!
- Leotie 💖