Derry Curtis Imagine

FOR: NathanSharpswyfe

The sun came beaming through the window by your bed, waking you up instantly. After stretching out your legs you rolled over to give your husband Darry a kiss good morning. When you reached out, his pillow was empty. 'How could he already be gone?' you thought 'of all days to not wake me up before he left for work'. You hopped up out of bed, deciding to look around the house before getting upset with him. See today was really important for the two of you. Today was your one year wedding anniversary. You walked into the kitchen, your brother-in-law Ponyboy was sitting at the table eating breakfast, you sighed, disappointed not to see Darry with him. "Morning" you said walking over to the sink to get a drink of water "morning Audrey" Ponyboy said, not looking up from the book he was reading. "Darry already gone?" you asked leaning against the sink "I was hoping to get to see him this morning". Ponyboy looked up at you and smiled "check your bedroom" he said "I did" you said back "check again". You rolled your eyes, letting out a chuckle as you put down your glass of water and headed back to your room.

"Darry?" you called out, not getting an answer "are you in here?". You heard a noise coming from the closet, so walked over slowly to check it out. You opened the closet door and were greeted with the warm, strong arms of your husband. "boo, happy Anniversary" he said as you shrieked, both with excitement that he was actually home to celebrate with you, and the fright of him hiding in your closet. "Why were you in the closet you goof?" you asked as Darry let go of you "well I wanted to scare you" he said, you smacked his arm playfully, "well you did". Darry smiled and kissed your nose "well it woke you happy didn't it?". You laughed and looked over you husband "darn, I was hoping you wouldn't be dressed yet" you said "I can be undressed real quick" he said, playfully wiggling his eye brows. You giggled and hopped back in your bed. Looking back at Darry you patted his spot beside you. After taking off his shirt and shoes, he slid in bed beside you.

"I have something to tell you" you said, holding onto Darry's hand, he grinned "you got me back in bed and late for work to talk to me?" he asked, you blushed "no not completely, but it's important and I wanted to tell you here. It's a surprise" you said "okay, why do you have to tell me in bed?". You took a deep breath, looking down at your lap for a moment before meeting your husbands beautiful blue eyes. "I wanted to give you your surprise in bed, because...this is where it was made" you said, waiting for his reaction. It took a second for it to click into Darry's head, his eyes widening slightly as a smile came over his face. "We're having a baby?" he asked  you nodded "we're having a baby" you said back. Darry enveloped you in a big hug as he laughed with excitement. When he let go he gave you a big kiss, putting his hands on either side of your face "I love you so much" he said, you smiled "I love you to". Darry hopped up out of bed, "lets go tell the guys" he said, making you laugh as he pulled you out of bed.

The two of you walked into the living room hand in hand. All the guys were in the living room by now. Your twin brother TwoBit had Ponyboy in a head lock and they were all laughing and cheering him on. "Guys" Darry said as you entered the living room, they stopped with their antics and looked over at the two of you, "we have something to tell you guys" he continued "you're not dying are you little sis?" TwoBit said jokingly, you and Darry chuckled. Darry looked down at you with a grin, letting you know that he wanted you to tell them. You looked back at the group of boys in front of you "We're having a baby" you said with a big smile. The boys all cheered, running over to the two you to give you hugs. You looked around as the boys all talked with Darry at once, a smile on your face. Your hand came up to meet your still flat belly. You had one lucky baby to have such great guys to grow up around.

A/N:
Ahhh I was so excited to write this one. I really hope you enjoy this and that I did want you wanted to me do. More requests will be published soon!!!!

Enjoy

Xoxo

-LeotieChavez 💖