Chapter 6

"Okay, so that'll be five pizzas, one cheese, one sausage, one pepperoni, one-" "Don't forget pineapple." Marco whispered. "Shut up, Marco, one pineapple, wait, make that two cheese, and one with everything on it." Hanji looked at everyone, and they nodded her heads. "Thanks." She hung up.

"Eren, you said you would draw for me." Petra tugged on his sleeve. "Erm... I just say... Not good... I-" "Can he use paper and a pencil?" She interrupted and asked Hanji. "Sure, it's in my office." Petra went down the hall in search of supplies. "You're really going to draw, Eren?!" Mikasa said excitedly.

"Ja, I guessing."* "When will food be here?" Jean asked Marco. "Maybe an hour. What time is it now?" "Four." "So, yeah. At five." Petra appeared a minute later, looking excited and clutching paper and a pencil. She gave them to Eren "Draw." She commanded, sitting down. Eren smiled. "What draw?" "Umm..." She looked around. "That vase!" "Only?" Eren was amused. "Just do it." He smiled before sitting with his legs crossed, back against the side of the couch.

Eren bent over and drew an outline. He turned his head and frowned. "What's wrong?" Petra asked. He only shook his head and craned his neck, looking at it from a different point of view. He continued this behavior for five minutes, until settling on his side with his head in an awkward position. He began to draw.

"That doesn't look comfortable in the least." Levi said. "Art," was his only response. Levi made a face, as if to say, 'okay, then.' He was sitting in a dining chair, tilting it back on two legs. "Levi? What's that?" "Hm?" "You have a smudge or something on your neck." He looked confused before registering what Petra said. "That's just my tattoo."

"WHAT?" "You have a tattoo?!" "When did you get it?" "What is it?" "Tell us about it!" He held up a hand. "It says 'No Regrets.' I had it done when I was seventeen. No, I won't tell you about it. Shut up." He resumed leaning and closed his eyes.

Everyone exchanged glances. "Tattoo?" Eren questioned. His eyes had not left the vase. "Yeah..." Was all Marco said. "Nice." Eren remarked. Mikasa whipped her head in his direction. "Nice? It's permanent! It transfigures your body!" Eren, still not removing his eyes from the vase mumbled. "Art. Not vad. Art." "Yeah, okay." Mikasa huffed.

Levi was a bit surprised. For some reason, he imagined Eren to be against it. Then again, he was an artist, and it wasn't a stupid tattoo, really. "Voila." Eren held up the sketch. "Woah, this is really good!" Petra exclaimed. He shrugged. "Not vest... rushing." Mikasa glowed with pride for her younger brother. "Yeah, he's amazing." Eren glanced up at her with a small smile.

"PDA!" Hanji yelled, tossing a pillow at the Marco and Jean making out in the corner.

<><>Timeskip 1 Hour<><>

Everyone sat in the living room, chatting and listening to conversation while they ate pizza. Marco and Jean were on opposite ends of one of the couches, their feet in eachother's laps. Hanji and Mikasa sat on the other couch. Levi was still in his dining chair, and Eren was still on the floor against Mikasa and Hanji's couch. "Oi, is my shirt dry yet?" Levi asked, finishing his pizza and standing up.

"No, it's still soaking wet." He sighed and went to the kitchen for a few napkins, a beer, and another piece. When Levi was gone, Hanji leaned down. "It's dry. I'm doing this for you." She whispered to Eren, winking. He opened his mouth but no words came out; he only blushed.

Levi came in and returned to his chair. "It's 5:30. You said there were horror movies." "Yes, I have a few." Hanji replied, finishing her piece. She wiped her hands on her jeans (making Levi flinch) before walking over to the shelf beneath her TV.

"The Conjuring... Saw... The Hills Have Eyes... Freddy vs. Jason... Paranormal Activity! I have all of them. They're my favorite." "So Paranormal Activity, it is?" Jean asked. Everyone nodded. Everyone except for Eren. "Oh, yeah. Eren doesn't like horror movies. He cried once."