Chapter 7

"You should draw more often." Petra said, looking down at Eren. She was sitting and he had his back on the floor, the back of his legs against the front of the couch, and his knees bent so his feet were on the cushions. She was messing with the hem of his socks. "Mmm..." He hummed as he thought. "Time?" Eren asked and raised his head. "8:02." He laid his head back down.

Hanji came over and crouched next to him, putting her face above his. "So... you and Levi, huh. I saw you two..." Petra looked surprised. "Eren? I didn't even know you lean towards men." "Uh... vhat vas say... I 'swunging two vays...?'" He looked nervous. "Don't be scared. We get it." Hanji nodded. Eren blushed and smiled. "Anyways... I TOTALLY SHIP IT!" He looked confused at the term. "She wants you two to be romantically involved." Petra said with a smile.

Levi chose that moment to walk in. "So you and Eren, ayeeee?" Hanji said with a big smile. "What? No. God, can't I talk to anyone without you making it a big deal?" He picked up his beer and took a drink. Eren raised his eyebrows at Hanji and Petra before wrinkling his nose. "Awe, now you went and made him feel bad." Petra patted Eren's head. Levi raised an eyebrow.

Eren leaned the back of his head further into the floor to look at him. All he saw was muscled chest and rippling biceps. His face turned red and he quickly looked back at the girls, feeling awkward. "Can I wear my shirt now? It's been four hours. Plus, Eren keeps blushing when he looks at me." Eren blushed harder. "But it's muscles..." Petra joked. Hanji made an overdramatic sigh before getting up and leaving, coming back with his dry t-shirt.

She made it into a ball and aimed for his face, but he caught it and gave her a Look that said 'really?' He put it on, Eren watching the gorgeous body disappearing beneath green fabric. Hanji flicked his forehead. "Close your mouth, you'll catch flies." She whispered from the corner of her mouth. Eren became aware that his jaw had formed a small 'o' shape. He closed it and got up, sliding away into the kitchen.

 Mikasa was chatting with Jean and Marco, all of them eating a snack. Eren crossed the room and picked up a chocolate chip cookie for himself, nibbling on the edge of it. 

Hanji entered. "I see you have a sweet tooth?" She remarked before taking one for herself. "Jes..." "That's an understatement. He has an obsession." Mikasa smiled. "So what are we doing now?" Jean said as he drank beer. "We could play board games!" Hanji squealed. Marco laughed. "Yes, I'm sure Levi will be up to that." "I was mentioned?" Levi himself walked in as he fetched another beer.

"How many have you had so far?" Petra, too, entered. "Mmm, maybe four." "If you're not careful you're going to get drunk." Levi rolled his eyes. "Nahhh..." "There it is." Mikasa laughed. "Are we having a party in the kitchen? Get the food and get the games!" Marco joked. Eren grabbed the tray of cookies and marched out, leaving laughter.

A few minutes later, they were all seated in a circle around a pile of games and snacks. "Twister?" Hanji suggested, looking between Eren and Levi. Levi snorted. She winked. "Naked twister?" "Candyland." Came Levi's drunk reply. Hanji squealed and pulled out the box. "Noooooooo can't you take a jooooke?" "Goddammit Levi, you're drunk. Guess I better join you." Jean downed his beer and went back for another one.

"Oh, Lord." Petra buried her face in her hands. "I'M OLD ENOUGH TO DRINK, ME THREE!" Hanji got up and sprinted to the kitchen. "LEVI VHAT JOU DONE." Eren gestured to them. "Have you ever tried beer?" Levi said, suddenly serious. "I- I'm eighteen??" "Sucks for you." He drank. "Okay, back to Twister." Hanji came in with Jean, both holding beers. "Why the fuck not." Levi stood up and searched for the box. Everyone watched in shock.

He took out the mat and turned it into a cape for Eren. He sat back down, confused. "What about KARAOKE?!?!" Hanji shouted. "YAAAAS!" Came Jean. "Drunk bastards..." Mikasa mumbled.