Chapter 1

When Marinette woke up the next morning, all she could think about was her confession to Cat Noir. The thrill of their kiss would not escape her mind. She wished she could save the day again just to see him but, alas, school was waiting for her. As she walked up the steps of the education building, Tikki talked with her.

"I still can't believe you fell in love with Cat Noir after all that time being annoyed by him and liking Adrien."

"I know! It all seems like one crazy yet amazing mess. All I know is that I've had feelings for Cat all along, but I only now realized it. I'm so happy, Tikki. We're in love!"

"Well I'm happy for you, Marinette!" Tikki proclaimed as Marinette sighed.

While Adrien was walking up the steps at the same time, Plagg would not stop chanting "You won over La-dybug! You won over La-dybug!" like a 2 year old. But Adrien didn't mind. He was so calm and happy.

"Ok Plagg that's the millionth time you've said that. Keep it down before somebody sees you." he replied with a smile.

Then, not paying attention, the two sophomores bumped into one another recklessly.

"Oh hey, Adrien! Sorry about that."

"It's fine. See you around."

"Bye." They said simultaneously. And with that, Adrien and Marinette walked away preoccupied in their thoughts. However, Alya saw the whole conversation go down and knew something was up. Marinette didn't even stutter once when she spoke to Adrien. She headed straight over to where Marinette was and felt her forehead.

"Hey Alya! What's going on?"

"Not even warm? You just spoke with Adrien. You do know that, right?"

"Um.."

Luckily the bell saved Marinette from having to reveal anything.

"Oh look it's the bell! We should head to class. Heh heh."

When the bell rang and everyone was in their seats, Marinette and Adrien started staring off into space, but Marinette wasn't looking at Adrien at all.

"Something really weird is going on here," Alya thought. "And I'm gonna get to the bottom of it."