Chapter 3

Principal Damocles eyed Lila with uncertainty.

"Lila, I understand it may be hard for you to adjust to a new school and new teachers, but you shouldn't be causing distractions in class."

"I barely did anything! All I did was break a pencil!"

"There's no need to raise your voice. I know you recently arrived here, so I'm just going to give you a warning."

"I shouldn't even be here in the first place!"

"Young lady-"

"I mean it, old man! The only reason I'm here is because of Ladybug! I HATE HER!"

"Blaming the best superheroine in Paris is no excuse for your behavior! Because of this outburst, I'm going to keep you after school in detention!"

"Detention?!"

"Go to Room 108 please."

"Seriously?!"

"NOW!"

Lila ran out of the office with tears in her eyes. She arrived in Room 108 before Principal Damocles was even close and sobbed.

"This shouldn't be happening to me." Lila whimpered.

Hawkmoth felt her negative emotions and sent an akuma to her necklace once more.

"Hello again, Volpina. We have unfinished business to take care of. You know what to do, don't you?"

"Certainly Hawkmoth. I'll take care of that wretched Ladybug along with Cat Noir, and we will dominate!"

"Fabulous! I'll be waiting."

Suddenly, Volpina heard the door jiggle. Principal Damocles opened it and to his surprise, a different form of the student he recently spoke with stood before him.

"Lila? What happened to you?"

"Don't call me Lila! I am Volpina, and I will show you how powerful I am!"
She used her power of illusion and made him think a black hole had opened in the ground.

"Don't make me push you in!"

"Please don't! I'll do anything!"

"Relax. Just stay here while I get my revenge!"

She laughed maniacally.

"See you later...old man."

Volpina dramatically left the room, aching to destroy Ladybug for what she did. "You better brace yourself, Ladybug. Get ready for a payback you'll never forget."